VillaGoMarching

19 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

ye man, like, Alli is GOAT atm, or AlliGOAT.

Kane as well man.. KaneGOAT atm.

Pretty sure Poch is GOAT manager atm too.. so obviously pochiGOAT.

this made no sense until I read the Arsenal thread, well played.

I sort of know what Tomaszk means..

He's outstanding at nothing.

What he does have is great awareness, good positioning, decent close control and he shoots early - so he'll always pose a threat to goalkeepers. 

Great "old fashioned" striker, and nice to see him doing well to be honest. 

But Sergio Aguero he is not.

A striker close to but not world class every part of his game and people still giving shit. Oh wow

Stevo... almost as if there more to being a striker than just yourself.  Our midfield fluidity / press / defensive contribution is quite bad.

2 seasons in prem and getting to 20+ goals per season whilst being good at so so many areas on the pitch. 

Quite confident he over takes ageuro next season (I await people to debate me on this who watch highlights obly) . Before I aid 60mil...probably over 80mil tbh

Pretty much walks into every striker positon in the prem atm. He's intelligent 

Gotcha. Anyway my point was more a dig at the England setup being unable to use players effectively than the players.

it's more likely that Kane will be shoehorned in on the left wing to incorporate Rooney staying up front and everyone will wonder why he's not playing as well as he does for Spurs.

Yeh same here (both saying the same now) ....England players setup shit....but I did think you was saying it at a more personal level at Kane /English players. ... I think I read your post without Sarcasm/lol England at the end so semi apologies 

Kane has totally proven me wrong, I said he was a one season wonder so was getting excited when he didn't score at all in the first 6 games....

He's a little like Muller I think...nothing flashy about him but knows the positions to take up, intelligent finisher, yeah fair play to him.

He's shown he's not a one season wonder. He goal record is as good as Aguero's over the last two years. Just needs to do it in the champions league or the euro finals then he's world class. 

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Kane has totally proven me wrong, I said he was a one season wonder so was getting excited when he didn't score at all in the first 6 games....

He's a little like Muller I think...nothing flashy about him but knows the positions to take up, intelligent finisher, yeah fair play to him.

Same, I remember watching him on loan at Norwich and he was absolute rubbish, to see where he is now, shows what hard work and determination can do

• Like 1

Â