VillaGoMarching

Yes but players are picked on merit not because they work better with other players. Has Dembele been better than Kante, no! For me the only player he could replace is Alli himself because Mahrez and Payet have been the two most creative players in the Premier League this season.

Hardly any Spurs fan would have Alli in team of the year ahead of Dembele. Though you can argue Özil have a better case for that spot too. 
That said, it's no surprise for me that Alli made the team, cause guess who'll be Young Player of the Year ..

2 hours ago, rosenthal said:

Hardly any Spurs fan would have Alli in team of the year ahead of Dembele. Though you can argue Özil have a better case for that spot too. 
That said, it's no surprise for me that Alli made the team, cause guess who'll be Young Player of the Year ..

Ali is crucial as he provides goals from central midfield, Dembele's a lovely player to watch but I've always felt he never really scores or assists enough for his ability, bit like Lamela although they both play the Poch system well.

I think Pochettino stumbled across this by accident as he started the season with Bentaleb and Mason in central midfield with Dier, far too defensive minded and couldn't get the ball quick enough forward hence why Spurs only won one of their first 6 league games (that will cost them the league) and Kane didn't score until end of September. 

variance ^

talk of dembele getting ahead of ali when theres ozil is a joke. We all know if ozil was english he would snap get in there. The guy has been crushing all year

Edited by gharperr

18 minutes ago, gharperr said:

variance ^

talk of dembele getting ahead of ali when theres ozil is a joke. We all know if ozil was english he would snap get in there. The guy has been crushing all year

Well, until January anyway.

i do apologise for using every day terms of my job which becomes the norm to me on a casual forum. Sorry lapel. You still understood and still decided to do a weird comment...which is kind of odd..but whatever. Have fun still posting about me xx

Edited by gharperr

i do apologise for using every day terms of my job which becomes the norm to me on a casual forum. Sorry lapel. You still understood and still decided to do a weird comment...which is kind of odd..but whatever. Have fun still posting about me xx

Well thats just your LOLnarrative

4 hours ago, rosenthal said:

I would actually give Kane Young Player of the Year and in most seasons he would probably win the double

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I would actually give Kane Young Player of the Year and in most seasons he would probably win the double

He might win the sports writers one. His goals came a bit late for the players one.

11 hours ago, gharperr said:

what job?

Â