VillaGoMarching

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He's a little like Muller I think...

someone going to post  my post from start of the year which a few posters lol'd at?! was literally this

said many times hes the english muller

Edited by gharperr

9 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I sort of know what Tomaszk means..

He's outstanding at nothing.

What he does have is great awareness, good positioning, decent close control and he shoots early - so he'll always pose a threat to goalkeepers. 

Great "old fashioned" striker, and nice to see him doing well to be honest. 

But Sergio Aguero he is not.

I said it on this thread before but he reminds me of Sheringham when starting out

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes but he only played a couple of games at Norwich and was still a teenager.

Yes but compare him to say delfouneso, id have put money on delfouneso being the one who 'makes it' back then

5 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yes but compare him to say delfouneso, id have put money on delfouneso being the one who 'makes it' back then

Yes very true, Delfouneso has only himself to blame for that

By all accounts the club was practically kicking Delfouneso out the door to go and get first team games, he wouldn't go to league 2, he wouldn't go to league 1. Then by the time he did go out he had stagnated. We had a bunch of right knobheads back then, Bannan, Delfouneso, Herd.

Yup Kane is definitely developing better than I imagined he would. Seeing him live the other day really showed how much he's progressed.

Needs to do it at a higher level though before I'll even consider calling him "world class".

If he can keep scoring goals at International level and in the Champions League next year then fair play to him.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

If he can keep scoring goals ... in the Champions League next year then fair play to him.

Could happen I suppose.  Winning away at the Etihad at the weekend means they at least have a fighting chance to qualify for it now :trollface:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â