VillaGoMarching

They have a really good squad. I think a couple of smart signings in the summer can see them being a real force. They really need a better back up striker for Kane though. Also maybe a consistent right winger. 

7 hours ago, Czechlad said:

They have a really good squad. I think a couple of smart signings in the summer can see them being a real force. They really need a better back up striker for Kane though. Also maybe a consistent right winger. 

Liam Fox would do the trick. 

• 1 month later...

It is very strange the lack of respect English sides seem to show the Europa league. But I guess seeing as Spurs are all but guarenteed top 4, thus champions league anyway, and still challenging for the title it's viewed as nothing but a hindrance.

1 hour ago, penguin said:

You do realise it was a Spurs B team right?

He made changes but you really think the result would be different....big big gulf between those two teams.

It's a sad indictment of our league they are 2nd, mind you bloody Leicester are first so I think that says it all.  

Edited by supernova26

20 hours ago, penguin said:

It is very strange the lack of respect English sides seem to show the Europa league. But I guess seeing as Spurs are all but guarenteed top 4, thus champions league anyway, and still challenging for the title it's viewed as nothing but a hindrance.

interestingly the commentator mentioned the Moscow debacle during the game last night when MON threw in the towel

I just don't see why players can't play two games a week anymore? Why does it have to be one thing or another?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

Spurs will never get this close the title again in years. I understand that they will go for it.

Leicester yes but not spurs, big London club, they could be challenging for years to come.

people thought Spurs be regular challengers when Arry and Martin Jol in charge and nothing ever came of it, Pocchetino wont be at Spurs in August so we will see what happens to them

• Like 1

On 3/11/2016 at 05:45, Xela said:

I just don't see why players can't play two games a week anymore? Why does it have to be one thing or another?

They can play two games a week but obviously not as well as when they play one game a week.

When the margins are so fine at the highest level every little gain helps. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

people thought Spurs be regular challengers when Arry and Martin Jol in charge and nothing ever came of it, Pocchetino wont be at Spurs in August so we will see what happens to them

Where's he going?

Â