VillaGoMarching

14 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yes but compare him to say delfouneso, id have put money on delfouneso being the one who 'makes it' back then

I said around this time last season Berahino would have a better career than Kane.

Obviously got that one wrong but it's a bit like Grealish, Berahino is a good finisher and clearly talented but he just dosen't at this moment in time have the mentality Kane does. Of course things can change and would be intriguing if Berahino finally ends up at Spurs this summer as they clearly want him.

3 hours ago, BOF said:

No-one bit on my Man U jibe.  I am disappoint.

It seems odd saying this given the likes of Berba and Carrick have done the move recently but why at this moment in time if you were Kane would you move from Spurs to Man. United?

London's his home with friends and family close by, Spurs is his club, captain on occasions and probably the regular one in the future and certain champions league football next season.

Man. United atm have the air of yesterday's club although of course with a smart managerial change that could all disappear of course. Still it looks more likely they'll miss out on the top 4 so is it all worth it for an extra 10k a week?

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I agree "world class" gets banded about too easy, for me it's top 5 in the world at that position and he's simply not

But he's a lot closer than I thought he would be back when he was all hype and doing **** all at Norwich

1. Zlatan

2. Suarez

3. Aguero

4. Lewandowski

5. Kane

higuain has 29 in 30 league games in serie A this season... kane has more goals but is he better than lukaku? benzema?

obviously the role of "striker" has evolved, would you throw in muller, aubameyang, neymar?

like i said for me he's not there but to be fair to him its mad that hes even in the conversation

• 4 weeks later...
Â