VillaGoMarching

41 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Are Spurs now a likeable team or is that pushing it too far?

The only players I dislike are Mason and Rose, and Rose has been very good this season, so I'd like to see him start for England.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Yes dominant from start to finish. Pleasing for England that Kane and Alli scored two goals a piece. I thought Stoke were really poor though. 

the injury to Butland has coincided with a mini collapse

A sick part of me wants them to win the league now. An idea that appals me, but the Leicester City fan I know on Facebook, is that annoying and one eyed, that I'd love to see his world cruched.

Edited by dAVe80

Any other season I wouldn't mind Spurs winning it but I think it will be great if Leicester do it. It gives hope to all the smaller clubs. For so many years the Premier League title has been shared between a few clubs and I know Spurs haven't been one of those but they are still a massive club compared to Leicester. 

• Like 1

I've never been a fan of Spurs, especially when Redknapp was there. But I have to say I do like this team. Young talented players, play fast high intensity football. British players flourishing as well. I thought Kane was a one season wonder but this season he has really developed.

20 hours ago, S-Platt said:

More likeable than they have been in a while! Last time I didn't mind Spurs they had Lineker up front for them! 

Yes they're a good team, no issue with that. Amusingly they've scored the most league goals this season and the fewest and still 5 points off the top.

Just don't want it as the media would go into overdrive, you know what it's like when a London team does well, plenty of Spurs fans in the media, would've been unbearable if West Ham had won the cup or finished 4th. 

• Like 1

On 18 April 2016 at 22:48, S-Platt said:

I still can't bring myself to like them. There isn't a player there I particularly dislike, in fact there are some I really admire. Love their manager too. Just can't bring myself to feel anything other than antipathy for them. Guess I know too many Spurs fans who are always giving it the biggun about their free-flowing football. In my head they're a bunch of arrogant toffs, despite all the evidence before me.

• Like 1

its no surprise with the diamond 4 at the back they have though, Lloris one of best keepers in world and 2 centre backs would probably be among best defenders in world at the moment and Dier is potentially a world class holding midfielder. It allows Alli and Eriksen freedom to go forward and help Kane

shocked Dembele didnt make team of the season, he has been that crucial

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Who would he replace Zatman? Kante and Alli as the two central midifled players are more deserving Mahrez and Payet in as well. There's basically no room for him. 

Dembele allows Alli to play and i would say he is more influential to them

Â