VillaGoMarching

The lowest I see Spurs finishing is 7th if Swansea can keep it up.  At an absolutely stretch Southampton could get them but otherwise they're a lock for top 7 and in all probability top 6 (albeit lower than 4th in all scenarios).  Us on the other hand I see 12th at the highest.  Maybe 11th if someone has an absolute 'mare above us.  The sides are still years and years (and millions) apart.

I think they are going to struggle massively this season. They are noway near getting champions league now.the dreams over for them

What's the definition of struggle though? If the expectation is top 4 challenge then sure it will be a tough season. We've taken a step back to rebuild. But the dream now is the move to our new stadium and that has to be paid for.

If we had signed another Paulinho and Soldado then we'd look like winners this Window. Dosent always work out well

In my opinion they may struggle for top 6 with the likes of Swansea. Everton and Southampton all improving and getting better I think they are weaker than last season

trying to save a pay off with Adebeyor, rumours he wanted 5 million to leave Spurs, I'm sure with wages and a loyalty fee Adebeyors remaining contract will cost Spurs double that.

Ade is taking the piss. 5m is the total amount we have to pay him if he runs out his contract. He want full payment from Spurs and then be allowed to take money on top of that from New club. Might as well let him sit out the season, Not any financial difference. By the grace of God, Ade will be provided for. Changed his faith to islam but takes advice from a christian pastor in search of signs from God about his career choices

I can see his logic, nowt wrong with asking different people for advise until you get the answer you want to hear ;)

United have regressed, Liverpool have gotten better, and the likes of Swansea, Everton, and Southampton are all candidates for top 6. I think it will be tough for Tottenham. They will need Eriksen's miracle late goals, and Kane to find his form quickly. If not, I think it could be a complete toss up for 5-7th. 

United have regressed, Liverpool have gotten better, and the likes of Swansea, Everton, and Southampton are all candidates for top 6. I think it will be tough for Tottenham. They will need Eriksen's miracle late goals, and Kane to find his form quickly. If not, I think it could be a complete toss up for 5-7th. 

I have to disagree on Everton.  I can't see them getting near the top 6 as they have once again failed to really strengthen the squad. 

Take out Lukaku and they're first choice striker is Kone, Cleverly is being played as a winger, Barry & Jagielka are another year older, Baines is injured, and Howard has a clanger in him.  Good first eleven, but lacking in depth.

Plus, I fail to get the 'hype' over Martinez.

• Like 1

I have to disagree on Everton.  I can't see them getting near the top 6 as they have once again failed to really strengthen the squad. 

Take out Lukaku and they're first choice striker is Kone, Cleverly is being played as a winger, Barry & Jagielka are another year older, Baines is injured, and Howard has a clanger in him.  Good first eleven, but lacking in depth.

Plus, I fail to get the 'hype' over Martinez.

I think Everton is in good shape. Lukaku needs to be scoring to be starting for Belgium in the Euros so he will be motivated. Same goes for Mirallas. Kone is an alright back up, but apparently Barkley wants to play that role as well. Their back line is very strong if fully fit. Plus Stones is just going to get better. Howard had an off year last season, but this season he has started off well. Plus the addition of Deulofeu can prove to be a good one considering he did well for them previously. I think Everton have a better team than Tottenham to be honest. 

Was reported earlier that Spurs bid below WBA asking price for Berahino (22m) and wanted to pay in installments over 5 years... no wonder Peace told them to jog on.

According to Pat Murphy, they only offered £5m up front, normally clubs pay around 50% up front. I can't blame the Baggies for rejecting that if true, it's a derisory offer. 

Was reported earlier that Spurs bid below WBA asking price for Berahino (22m) and wanted to pay in installments over 5 years... no wonder Peace told them to jog on.

According to Pat Murphy, they only offered £5m up front, normally clubs pay around 50% up front. I can't blame the Baggies for rejecting that if true, it's a derisory offer.

They won't get anywhere near £22m for him again. His price will drop over the coming months, I don't think he will be as good this season. Infact he was crap after January

Have Liverpool got better? I think they have looked shit apart from the Arsenal game.

They won't get anywhere near £22m for him again. His price will drop over the coming months, I don't think he will be as good this season. Infact he was crap after January
If he keeps scoring goals he could be worth more.

Look at Tevez & Suarez. Both pricks but still transferred for huge fees because they score goals. I'm not suggesting he is in their league just using them as examples of players holding a very high value despite "personality issues".

Have Liverpool got better? I think they have looked shit apart from the Arsenal game.

Benteke, Milner, Clyne, and Firmino are very good additions. Coutinho looks really good. Sturridge is quality if ever fit. Plus they have Ings and even Origi as back ups. Can looks like he can be a great player, and Henderson is doing well. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they get top 4. If they had a good manager, I think they'd be competing for the title. 

I think they will fall this season myself. Their squad is pretty **** average top to bottom. Expect Southampton and Swansea to finish above them minimum. We have a shout ourselves.

Back to mid table fellas in afraid.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Somebody at Spurs needs to tell Levy he is not this great negotiator he thinks he is as he has cost Spurs yet again on transfer deadline day.

Also Berahino goes on strike and Wanyama refuses to play for Southampton this weekend, think dirty tricks going on

The lowest I see Spurs finishing is 7th if Swansea can keep it up. At an absolutely stretch Southampton could get them but otherwise they're a lock for top 7 and in all probability top 6 (albeit lower than 4th in all scenarios). Us on the other hand I see 12th at the highest. Maybe 11th if someone has an absolute 'mare above us. The sides are still years and years (and millions) apart.

Really?

They are so overly reliant on Eriksen and Kane its ridiculous. I don't think they look great on paper and on the pitch they are looking worse.

Â