VillaGoMarching

Yes but Suarez contributes more when he's not scoring. I thought he was outstanding against Bllbao yesterday. Scored one, so unlucky not to get another and one other assist. Its early days for him as well and we know what he's like when he gets on a scoring run. Bale is good but that fee was rediculous. 

My Spurs supporting mate's first reaction to seeing the Harry Kane picture "that's not him!". Then when he finally accepted it he insisted that Harry Kane was still "one of their own" because he came through their academy. :lol:

I think the most important thing is being overlooked here, and that is the fact that the chant itself is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Yes - It is actually my favourite chant format for making approx 10,000 fans sound like complete morons.

I remember Chelsea forcing the following words into the same song format for about 20 mins solid a few years. Had me chuckling for ages.

We dont want you to go.

We dont want you to go.

Guus Hiiiiidinck.

We dont want you to go.

• 1 month later...

He was decent for us, the problem is, he's exactly the same player he was then.

Lazy, sloppy, using his pace to get himself out of jail.

I can't believe how bad he is still is controlling simple passes andplaying simple balls infield. You see the ball more than most playing at FB so he has no excuses

He was decent for us, the problem is, he's exactly the same player he was then.

Lazy, sloppy, using his pace to get himself out of jail.

I can't believe how bad he is still is controlling simple passes andplaying simple balls infield. You see the ball more than most playing at FB so he has no excuses

No wonder Spurs fans didn't like Sherwood. Apparently he played Walker as a CAM.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently they are going to have a massive clearing. 

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/revealed-tottenham-set-for-90m-summer-clearout-with-nine-players-up-for-sale-10191983.html

"Tottenham will try to offload as many as nine players this summer, who cost the club in total £90million"

"Vlad Chiriches, Younes Kaboul, Etienne Capoue, Paulinho, Mousa Dembele and Aaron Lennon are all surplus to requirements."

Stambouli, Adebayor, and Soldado also listed as played they are trying to sell.

Dembele, Capoue, Stambouli and Paulinho are all welcome here!

Â