VillaGoMarching

He's made this statement

Kyle Walker

15 hrs ·

I wasn't going to comment on the rumours going around about myself and my family but as people are still talking about them, I feel I need to set the record straight.

I am aware of a video being shared on social media and am disgusted by the suggestion that it's anything to do with us.

With so many young people on social media I am horrified that content of that nature has been shared so many times.

My legal team are monitoring the activity surrounding this.

First comment :lol:

Jason Dungate

Hope his legal team are better at defending him than he is lloris

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently they signed Lavezzi. A few seasons ago, this would have been an amazing signing, but Lavezzi looks a shadow of his former-self. 

I swear Tottenham have so many wingers now. They surely have to start selling. 

I agree, he's declined a fair bit at PSG in the last year. Used to love watching the magic triangle of him-Cavani-Hamsik at Napoli between 2010-12.

Is that a swop with Lamela I wonder. I read Juventus were putting in a 20m bid for him.  :o

He's 30, played about half the games this season, seems to have little about his game now apart from the fact that he's a busy player

Would depend on the figures involved but it not necessarily that good a buy, on a 4 year deal and he's already declining

Â