VillaGoMarching

I'd go as far as saying our first team is on a par with theirs.

Unbelievable statement. The vast majority of their squad would walk into our starting 11. We're **** shit mate

I'd take their keeper and Vertonghen.

Once our team is up to speed, we will be a very good outfit. 

maybe their squad is but from starting XI yesterday Walker, Rose, DIer, Mason, Bentelab and Chadli wouldnt get into the Villa team

Chadli>Bacuna, Dier>Hutton/Clark, Bentelab> Westwood, Rose= Amavi, Walker> Hutton

Mason wouldn't. Rose is about equal with Amavi

I'd go as far as saying our first team is on a par with theirs.

Unbelievable statement. The vast majority of their squad would walk into our starting 11. We're **** shit mate

I'd take their keeper and Vertonghen.

Once our team is up to speed, we will be a very good outfit.

Kane?

Last couple of seasons we've finish a good 20 points off Spurs so I'd still be pleasantly surprised if we're anywhere near them in May.

Id be very surprised. We haven't replaced Benteke and haven't signed a player with Son's quality.

Last couple of seasons we've finish a good 20 points off Spurs so I'd still be pleasantly surprised if we're anywhere near them in May.

Id be very surprised. We haven't replaced Benteke and haven't signed a player with Son's quality.

But they have Kane, who could quite possibly be a one season wonder. We have Traore and Grealish who are going to be brilliant. Better than Son.

maybe their squad is but from starting XI yesterday Walker, Rose, DIer, Mason, Bentelab and Chadli wouldnt get into the Villa team

Bentelab> Westwood, Rose= Amavi, 

lol

• Like 3

Our starting 11 is miles off theirs unfortunately. They'll finish in at least the top 8 easily. We'll do well not to finish in the bottom 5

We're in a transitional period, with players of top quality finding their feet. We won't be in the bottom 5 by the end of the season and we will be top 8 next.

Think Levy has proved himself to be clueless this window, trying to save money with late bids and no clubs caved in this year, also trying to save a pay off with Adebeyor, rumours he wanted 5 million to leave Spurs, I'm sure with wages and a loyalty fee Adebeyors remaining contract will cost Spurs double that.

Another side that looks a bit short to me....Ndjie and Son are both more wide strikers in a 4-3-3 aren't they so who plays down the middle if Kane gets injured?

I did actually think they'd get Berahino today so that's a blow.

Also were linked to Kouyate and Wanyama so still left with bang average central midfield of Bentaleb, Mason, Dembele and Dier.

Lloris

Tripper - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose

Mason - Dier

Son - Eriksen - Chadli

Kane

Vorm

Walker - Fazio - Wimmer - Davies

Alli - Bentaleb

Lamela - Pritchard - Clinton

Adebayor

+ McGee, Walker-Peters, Carter-Vickers, Veljkovic, Winks, Carroll, Onomah, Dembele, Edwards, Sterling

Would have liked two more signings. A top class midfielder and another no.9

But squad is still strong and Will take us 5-7. Will Poch take Adebayor back though? Can Son or Clinton play pure striker in english football.

Crazy talk from those who say Villa have the stronger squad. Lot of clubs have strenghten and gap might have closed in, But it's still there

Lloris

Tripper - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose

Mason - Dier

Son - Eriksen - Chadli

Kane

Vorm

Walker - Fazio - Wimmer - Davies

Alli - Bentaleb

Lamela - Pritchard - Clinton

Adebayor

+ McGee, Walker-Peters, Carter-Vickers, Veljkovic, Winks, Carroll, Onomah, Dembele, Edwards, Sterling

Would have liked two more signings. A top class midfielder and another no.9

But squad is still strong and Will take us 5-7. Will Poch take Adebayor back though? Can Son or Clinton play pure striker in english football.

Crazy talk from those who say Villa have the stronger squad. Lot of clubs have strenghten and gap might have closed in, But it's still there

Think Tottenham are a striker and a midfielder short after the window, CM is quite weak and I think Kane will struggle big time this season so another striker was needed.

Â