VillaGoMarching

I'm still not sure I'm fully convinced by Kane. He still looks a little clumsy to me and clearly has a bit of a lack of pace. That said, he does show some moments of real quality, is good in the air and is strong and direct too. Be interesting to see if he can keep this form going or if it's a flash in the pan

Exactly. He is very clever which means he doesn't need to rely on any one attribute. I wasn't sure if he could produce the goods in the PL and used to tease my Spurs supporting brother that he won't be able to, but he's proved me wrong. That's now 17 goals in 25 appearances this season for him, with about 5 or 6 of those being off the bench in the PL. Think he has 4 in 4 for England U21 as well.

He has got a bit of pace. Too much is made of pace anyway. Gabby is fast but not great, Suarez isn't quick but is great, Kane has the all-round game and the hunger to succeed. 

Comparing him to Berahino, who do you reckon will be achieving more in 3-4 years time.

I reckon Saido.

I think berahino's got a bigger level if he focuses properly. Already he's got into some unnecessary issues off the pitch which could mess up his career.

Earlier this season though when the press started raving about Kane when he was scoring against pub teams in the europa league, Berahino was scoring against Liverpool and Man. United in successive games.

Yesterday was the first time I've seen Kane give a top class team the runaround so we'll see how he reacts when teams give him special treatment.

I'm not convinced by Berahino just yet. He's made a good start but many players have done that and just dissapear. Kane I don't think will because his attitude is spot on and that along with his allround ability will take him a long way. Kane was also good second half against United. i remember him laying on a sitter for Mason after making a great run. 

Didn't he transform the game when he came on against us. I know Benteke getting sent off make a huge difference but Kane made a massive impact. 

Edited by PaulC

O.k not them but he scored a hattrick v Asteras T and also against AEL Limassol. There's not a huge amount of difference there.

Edit: Let's remember when SHA were in the championship they were beating some of these Europa league teams home and away.

Edited by VillaChris

Â