VillaGoMarching

I heard on radio this morning that they are being lined up for a billion pound takeover by the Qatari Government :(

Surely with their jewish heritage I cant see any truth in this

I can

Indeed. Real Madrid recently removed the cross from their club crest in the middle east following a sponsorship deal with the bank of Abu Dhabi.

sad

They're the same as anyone, unless the owners can make serious money on the side from playing billy big bollocks look at me I own a premier league team then they won't be bought

As it stands Qatar are doing that with barca, they've won a World Cup, they've won the athletics, they don't need spurs

Man city owners had something to flog as much as naysayers said it was a play thing, Qatar along the same reasoning don't need it, same as them that own emirates don't need to outright buy a team, the seeds sown the jobs done

I see Glaston is disliked on Red Cafe and they have also put this:

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/deandre-yedlin.392987/page-3

Spurs confirm that he's joining us in January, rather than staying at Seattle until the season end:

"Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino said: "DeAndre is a young player with great potential who has already achieved a lot in Major League Soccer.

"It is important for his development that he is given the time to adapt to his new surroundings both on and off the pitch and we believe that by coming to us in January it will give him the best opportunity to do so."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/deandre-to-join-in-january-231214/

I'd guess that he'll get more playing chances in the RW position rather than at RB.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

I see Glaston is disliked on Red Cafe and they have also put this:

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/deandre-yedlin.392987/page-3

Spurs confirm that he's joining us in January, rather than staying at Seattle until the season end:

"Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino said: "DeAndre is a young player with great potential who has already achieved a lot in Major League Soccer.

"It is important for his development that he is given the time to adapt to his new surroundings both on and off the pitch and we believe that by coming to us in January it will give him the best opportunity to do so."

I'd guess that he'll get more playing chances in the RW position rather than at RB.

They've sussed him out on there aswell e.g. he posts immediately after they fluke another win proclaiming they'll finish in the top 4....and magically disappears for a while when Spurs go on another winless run.

Never mind Man. United, how on earth have Spurs won so many games this season?

I heard Leicester dominated today but having just seen the highlights that was ridiculous.

Seems their wins either follow a trend of losing before the opposition lose their mind and go down to 10 men before Eriksson wins the game for them or Lloris pulls off wonder save after wonder save at 1-1...and then Eriksson wins the game for them.

Ridiculous they're on 30 points. Let's see how they do in these two home games v Man. United and Chelsea. Think that might be slap bang into reality.

He was very good tonight. Most of his goals this season have come against pub teams in the europa league/Carling cup. Even Delfeounso used to score reguarly against that opposition.

Tonight was the first time I've seen him look class against one of the best defences in world football. Touch, movement, finishing, all there.

Spurs were very good tonight aswell, best performance of the season by miles from them.

Â