VillaGoMarching

Kid is proving me wrong in fairness, thought he'd have blown up by now but two excellent poaching goals.

It's an interesting one with him, he actually moved to Norwich two years ago and hardly played and didn't do a huge amount at loan spells with Millwall.

The good Gabby was a bit like that when he broke through with us, did little in his loan spells but caught fire when shown faith in the first team.

Pochettino deserves a lot of credit here.

He could've flooded Southampton with cheap la Liga imports like so many foreign managers but gave youth a chance there and has done the same at Spurs with Kane and also Ryan Mason coming from nowhere.

I still don't think Spurs will finish top 4 but they haven't gone away this season despite not always looking convincing. 

Spurs are in the mix for top 4 with Southampton, Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool. I'm not convinced by United or their managers tactics. Rooney should be up front, I keep thinking Arsenal will pull clear in third then they have a blip, I keep expecting Southampton to fall away and Liverpool have Sturrudge back and Ibe is a gem, so they should have a strong finish. 

Harry Kane celebrating Arsenal invincibles trophy parade in 2004.

B9UJ8YXCMAAbQv4.jpg

"He's one of us"

:crylaugh:

He seemed pretty happy scoring against Arsenal on Saturday. 

Thats last season though isn't it. He had a very poor game against Atletico and losing 4-0 to your local rivals and being knocked out of the Copa Del Rey doesn't go down too well with their fans, and with Barcelona on top form at the moment the pressure is now on. 

Â