Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

13 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I'm with @bobzy on this one. I never listen to radio, can't stand any of it. I can choose my own selection of music, thank you very much. And without inane chat. 

As I speak, Mrs M is doing some decorating in the dining room, with Radio 2 on. I'm staying well away, lest I feel the urge to smash the radio. 

I listen to great Internet radio stations from around the world. 

Most of them not only don't have ads but no presenters or news. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

Problem is I won't pay for Spotify. My subscription bill is eye watering currently. 

Maybe when I get the kids to pay for their own shit (which will be soon) I'll splash out on Spotify to simplify music listening. 

I think you can get a Spotify subscription for about £9.99 a month but it is another outgoing.

Those pillow sheds need to be paid for😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

When an ebay buyer leaves me negative feedback, saying it took too long to deliver BUT then goes on to blame the post office strikes as the reason !

I ve sold a few things in the last three months. 

Hardly any of the buyers bother to leave feedback at all. 

Nobjockeys. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I ve sold a few things in the last three months. 

Hardly any of the buyers bother to leave feedback at all. 

Nobjockeys. 

Not sure why you're worried anway. If they were good I would just assume you've coerced some friends into good reviews for a phantom purchase👍

• Confused 1

When someone is turning left or right on the road and THEY DON'T USE THE **** LANE THAT IS LITERALLY PUT THERE SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU TO MOVE INTO WHEN YOU WANT TO DO THAT SO YOU"RE NOT BLOCKING ME YOU **** DICKHEAD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I was driving in a new area yesterday and I was about to make a turn but got a bit confused and ended up the the wrong lane. What made it worse and got me really flustered was this word removed behind me mouthing "Dickhead" at me and driving really aggressively.

I mean come on, I bet that guy has never made a driving mistake ever! Word removed!

You joke, but it’s not being in the wrong lane. That’s forgivable. 

It’s when someone is turning right, and there’s one of those extra lanes in the middle of the road that people can go into to wait to turn and everyone else can get past. 

And people don’t use it. The words removed

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I was driving in a new area yesterday and I was about to make a turn but got a bit confused and ended up the the wrong lane. What made it worse and got me really flustered was this word removed behind me mouthing "Dickhead" at me and driving really aggressively.

I mean come on, I bet that guy has never made a driving mistake ever! Word removed!

Sorry, I didn’t realize that was you.

• Haha 3

I need some new glasses.

I decided that I'd go online and see if I can get a better deal and also maybe get to try a few pairs for a trial. So I spent a couple of hours looking through various pairs and finding ones I could try at home, whittling it down to 4 I could test. They arrived today. They've sent 2. And annoyingly the 2 they've sent are the 2 that were the 'punt' choices. FFS.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

Having to send the entire company an email about how to spot a phishing email because the company dickhead clearly hasn't read it the previous three times it has been sent.

Eh? You don't read your own e-mails?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Having to send the entire company an email about how to spot a phishing email because the company dickhead clearly hasn't read it the previous three times it has been sent.

A week after our company-wide mandatory training (2 bloody hours), we were all sent a dodgy looking email from an obviously fake address offering us 50% off cocktails at the venue for our Christmas party. Dozens of people clicked it 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

A week after our company-wide mandatory training (2 bloody hours), we were all sent a dodgy looking email from an obviously fake address offering us 50% off cocktails at the venue for our Christmas party. Dozens of people clicked it 

Our place did a similar thing. A bunch of warnings about things to look out for, then dropped some fake emails which lots of people fell for. 

Just now, Genie said:

Our place did a similar thing. A bunch of warnings about things to look out for, then dropped some fake emails which lots of people fell for. 

And you're based out near nottinghamshire, eh? 

You going tomorrow night? :D 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Yeah, we do that too. Bloody annoying. 

I wouldn't mind but they also often send stuff they DO expect you to click. I've reported a few of them to IT to be told they are dodgy and to delete them only for it to turn out to be genuine 😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I love that. Instant dismissal. Cretins.

• Like 2

Â