Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Went to McDonalds yesterday. Ordered a large big tasty with bacon meal

It wasn't until I got it home that I realised they'd given me a big mac instead.

I was devestated.

Ring them up, tell them what happened, if its anything like the drive thru © in Tamworth they will put your name in 'the book' and then next time you go you mention it and get your meal for free :thumb:

Women...periods...everything...****...OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

:bang: :x :evil: :rant::angry::bang:

I can tell something is bothering you.......

Women...periods...everything...****...OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

:bang: :x :evil: :rant::angry::bang:

I can tell something is bothering you.......

Whatever gave you that idea? :)

Seriously, do they ever stop **** moaning!?!? **** martians, the lot of'um!!!

Went to McDonalds yesterday. Ordered a large big tasty with bacon meal

It wasn't until I got it home that I realised they'd given me a big mac instead.

I was devestated.

Ring them up, tell them what happened, if its anything like the drive thru © in Tamworth they will put your name in 'the book' and then next time you go you mention it and get your meal for free :thumb:

Interesting. I very nearly went back yesterday but couldn't be arsed.

Big Macs are so shit.

do they ever stop **** moaning!?!?

Only after I've pulled out. 8)

But then you wipe your cock on the curtains and all hell breaks loose! 8)

That reminds me of a remark a mate of mine came out with back in our student days. We got invited for a meal by these girls, and Rob (no, it wasn't that one!) noticed they had bathroom curtains with a pattern of little sailors on them - leading to his choice remark: "I see you have seamen on your curtains".

At the same meal, one of the girls asked: "Have you ever had moussaka in Greece?", to which I replied: "Well, THIS one's in quite a lot of grease".

We didn't get invited back.

Worst lot for that are (or at least were a few years ago) The Student Loan Company.

Website says: "Phone us", phoneline has a recorded message saying: "Look on the website".

My example was Virgin.

I went through their FAQ process, and at the end it asked "Did this resolve your issue?"

So i thought great, I'll click "no" and it'll give me a number to ring.

It didn't, it just took me back to the start of the FAQ process again!

It was easy enough to google a number for them in the end, and I guess I can see why they do it to stop them getting swamped with pointless calls.

But it still pisses me off!

My example was Virgin.

I went through their FAQ process, and at the end it asked "Did this resolve your issue?"

So i thought great, I'll click "no" and it'll give me a number to ring.

It didn't, it just took me back to the start of the FAQ process again!

It was easy enough to google a number for them in the end, and I guess I can see why they do it to stop them getting swamped with pointless calls.

But it still pisses me off!

Just dial 150 from your home phone.... tell the resultant Indian you can't understand a single thing he says and get transfered to a manager in the UK..... :D

Â