Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

What the hell did you do on your 1st test?!!!

Mow down the pension queue at the post office!

Had about 15 hours of lessons, thought I was Nigel Mansell, best thing that happened to be honest because I'd be dead by now if I'd have passed.

It can't have been that bad because the "Test ended in the interest of public safety" box wasn't ticked.

I have been / am both a cyclist and a driver who hates cyclists.

They never make any effort (in the main) to let you past, but obviously a lot of them feel that they don't need to.

On the flip side, having spent a few years riding my bike to work, there are plenty of drivers out there who show no concern for your safety what so ever.

On the fence, I am sat.

^^ Ah right. Two a-breast is a total no-no. Single fine on the roads.

Whats the big deal with the shit? Its just re-fried grass.

Mrs E is well into the gee gees. We've got 3, which by default that I'm into the gee gees.

Before Sprog we used to go to events and stuff and some of the posh totty was awesome (and filthy 8))

Also seen Katie Price at a few events and watching the posh crowd absolutely destroy her with piss taking is bloody hilarious.

There are few finer sights than a toned female thigh inside a pair of jodph...jodp...horse riding trousers.

Mrs E is well into the gee gees. We've got 3, which by default that I'm into the gee gees.

Before Sprog we used to go to events and stuff and some of the posh totty was awesome (and filthy 8))

Also seen Katie Price at a few events and watching the posh crowd absolutely destroy her with piss taking is bloody hilarious.

There are few finer sights than a toned female thigh inside a pair of jodph...jodp...horse riding trousers.

Oh yes! My other half realised the dangers of wearing her riding pants in front of me! Still does too! :twisted:

Foreigners holding up queues because they do not understand basic english.

Pot kettle black i know as ive been a foreigner in many other countries where i do not speak the language probably doing exactly the same thing but i at least try to make an attempt on learning a few key words before hand so i can at least try to understand

English really bad person do you speak it?

tumblr_kwv4qp4v2Q1qzvu53o1_500.png

Jodhpurs I blieve. :nod: (Agree.)

Cyclists on the road.

People like you are the kind of people who piss me off but shouldn't. Just scrape your driving test, did you?

1 minor 8)

Failed your driving test did you?

1st test - 5 majors, 21 minors.

2nd test - 1 major, 3 minors (should have passed - examiner was a cock)

3rd test - 1 minor (should have failed - examiner was being assessed herself and missed LOADS 8))

5 majors and 21 minors!? Stevie Wonder teach those first 15 lessons? More unnecessary minors than Madonna!

I failed with 1 major and 2 minors on my first test. I was fuming. Instructor touched the wheel because he thought i wasn't sufficiently going round a dustcart. BULLSHIT. :(

On the day the 2010 WC started as well, so went home thoroughly depressed. Skint for the retest too, so came 2nd and won £70 in my work 2010 WC FF. Passed (nervous as ****) with 0 majors and 4 minors.

Cretins in the office who continually try and talk to you when they can see you have your iPod in...**** off!

You have an ipod in while you work, well done sir!

. What do you do for a living?

Estimator.

who for?

Guess.

Cyclists on the road.

Same.

Your normal bloke cycling who keeps in to the left and out of the way is fine.

But there's one guy who I always pass in the morning, and he cycles in the middle of the **** lane.

Off

Foreigners holding up queues because they do not understand basic english.

Pot kettle black i know as ive been a foreigner in many other countries where i do not speak the language probably doing exactly the same thing but i at least try to make an attempt on learning a few key words before hand so i can at least try to understand

English really bad person do you speak it?

tumblr_kwv4qp4v2Q1qzvu53o1_500.png

The trend over the last 20 years in the US to accommodate Spanish speakers by posting signs in the subway in Spanish, food labels in Spanish, product warning labels in Spanish, automated phone service in Spanish...

When this country was flooded with Italians, Germans, Portuguese, Greeks, Swedes and Polish, is was incumbent upon them to assimilate and learn the language. And they did, and they thrived. There was no P.C. capitulation to make everything easy for them.

Now we have a huge sector of people who don't speak a lick of English, and increasingly have no need to, and subsequently, they have no connection at all to the larger culture. Recipe for failure....

Â