Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

as there is currently a load outside my hotel room ..people that have conversations in hotel corridors ...i dont really care about your breakfast arrangements thank you very much ..now sod off

I think he's referring to endz, which is slang for someone's neighbourhood. That is to say, someone was beaten so badly that the entire "endz" stood up in rage.

This may or may not be true.

Mark Lawrenson's phrase "beaten all ends up", what the **** does that mean?

It's a cricket term.

If a batsman misses the ball through sheer luck when they should have edged it and been out they're said to be "beaten all ends up" (as all ends of the bat are up in the air or something).

I've never heard him use it so don't know the context, but I guess in the context of a goal keeper being beaten but being saved by the woodwork or the ball going narrowly wide it could apply.

Cyclists on the road.

Same.

Your normal bloke cycling who keeps in to the left and out of the way is fine.

But there's one guy who I always pass in the morning, and he cycles in the middle of the **** lane.

Off

We have so many cyclists around here who cycle in the middle of the lane, even on narrow winding roads.

It's also especially annoying when they are cycling in the road, next to a cycle path.

which begs the question, native American really bad person, do you speak it?

:lol:

The Amarican Indians shouldn't tolerate all that English signage everywhere in the US. Recipe for disaster.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But just remember the title of this thread...

People who wear those plastic gloves when filling their car up with petrol!

So what you actually mean by this presumably is

"The Elderly, women and homosexuals?"

Yeah i guess so mate!

Fair one.

People who wear those plastic gloves when filling their car up with petrol!

So what you actually mean by this presumably is

"The Elderly, women and homosexuals?"

Coincidently they are also the type of people who drive Nissan Micras.

The amount of people who have quit or are breaking down on the course I'm doing. You knew what you were getting yourself in to when you applied for the job and went through a stringent and highly competitive application process - why are you surprised it's **** hard?!

People who whistle in public.

I was whistling "Oh when the saints" an awful lot yesterday :)

There was a bloke in the supermarket yesterday. I couldn't see him but he must have been one aisle behind me and we were both doing the same route (up and down the aisles, standard)

Anyway, he was whistling the whole way round! It was more annoying because I couldn't see him. I felt like finding him and battering him to death with a tin of soup.

People who whistle in public.

I was whistling "Oh when the saints" an awful lot yesterday :)

There was a bloke in the supermarket yesterday. I couldn't see him but he must have been one aisle behind me and we were both doing the same route (up and down the aisles, standard)

Anyway, he was whistling the whole way round! It was more annoying because I couldn't see him. I felt like finding him and battering him to death with a tin of soup.

and you would have been justified in doing so. :nod:

You could always try the "whistle back louder and worse" tactic. They may get the message ....

Â