Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I'm seriously about to lose my shit. I rarely get this **** angry and I'm genuinly so angry I don't know how actually politely adress it anymore.

I've been struggling with different sickness stuff the last 2 months, which is new to me as I'm rarely sick.

Now due to the Covid-19 stuff all the doctors are forcing customers to do E-consultation. Which is fine I respect that. BUT they don't offer any payment methods. Which means they send the bill directly to a credit company who then bills you. 

Now I've gotten four bills in a row where the credit company has added 20% as a billing fee for no other reason that they can. Despite me never being given the option to pay in any other manner. 

I've taken the case to the public agency that deals with this stuff and they say it's illegal. Yet the credit company keeps up doing it. So I'm forced to make a big deal of it and go legal on their ass, or just pay 20% more than I should across the board. 

I'm weird about my money and I know it, but this is just so **** annoying. Makes my blood boil. 

I even went by the doctors office today to see if the payment machine was available, but they have actually shut down the entire office and all doctors are working from home. Just **** off. 

16 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Where do you stand on emails that don’t have a greeting at all and just go straight into subject matter? 

I’m torn, sometimes I find it a bit rude and other times I think yeah why the F not.

I think it's alright.

My own rule is that if it's a new conversation, it always starts with some sort of greeting.

After that, anything goes. (sometimes yes, sometimes no)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I think it's alright.

My own rule is that if it's a new conversation, it always starts with some sort of greeting.

After that, anything goes. (sometimes yes, sometimes no)

This.

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I'm seriously about to lose my shit. I rarely get this **** angry and I'm genuinly so angry I don't know how actually politely adress it anymore.

I've been struggling with different sickness stuff the last 2 months, which is new to me as I'm rarely sick.

Now due to the Covid-19 stuff all the doctors are forcing customers to do E-consultation. Which is fine I respect that. BUT they don't offer any payment methods. Which means they send the bill directly to a credit company who then bills you. 

Now I've gotten four bills in a row where the credit company has added 20% as a billing fee for no other reason that they can. Despite me never being given the option to pay in any other manner. 

I've taken the case to the public agency that deals with this stuff and they say it's illegal. Yet the credit company keeps up doing it. So I'm forced to make a big deal of it and go legal on their ass, or just pay 20% more than I should across the board. 

I'm weird about my money and I know it, but this is just so **** annoying. Makes my blood boil. 

I even went by the doctors office today to see if the payment machine was available, but they have actually shut down the entire office and all doctors are working from home. Just **** off. 

You must surely be able to send the Doctors surgery business a chaque, or electronic transfer and ask them to tel lthe credit company the bill is settled? Can you get the details from someone who works at the doctor's surgery?

On 27/04/2020 at 13:07, Genie said:

Facebook currently drowning in “challenges” and nominations to post how great they are, understandable to a degree as people have little better to do. This pissed me off though. It’s not a challenge is it love, it’s just just trying to flog some shite.

spacer.png

I rarely use face book any more, when I do go on there it's just full of shit like this, and the thick **** who reply to those "as we can't sell this car due to the corona virus were giving it away just like and comment to win"

• Like 2

The missus has been sent to hospital to probably have the baby

Its a new build, handed over at 12 today, it's not ready, loads of decorators, mastic men, cleaners etc but then also a load of delivery guys bringing equipment in which is why they took the building

But I'm not allowed in... Literally sat outside watching circa 80 construction workers coming in and out but cos of corona I'm not allowed through the door

:(

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its a new build, handed over at 12 today, it's not ready, loads of decorators, mastic men, cleaners etc but then also a load of delivery guys bringing equipment in which is why they took the building

But I'm not allowed in... Literally sat outside watching circa 80 construction workers coming in and out but cos of corona I'm not allowed through the door

Well first off, good luck to you both!

Now, how far is it to a Screwfix? 

£3.50, access all areas in one of these:

blue-castle-hi-vis-vest-w1280h1024q90i26

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They're cleaners, decorators and mastic men there's no PPE in sight ;)

And with that vest, you’d be the supervisor!

I don’t suppose you have a clipboard?

Even better, have you ever used a dictaphone...

(you may not remember what a dictaphone is, it’s an ancient device used to make Xela go looking for gifs)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, blandy said:

You must surely be able to send the Doctors surgery business a chaque, or electronic transfer and ask them to tel lthe credit company the bill is settled? Can you get the details from someone who works at the doctor's surgery?

I assume you mean cheque, if not correct me. I don't have cheque's. Never have. So the only way I can actually pay is if the doctor offers me electronic payment info. Thing is they are exceptionally difficult to get hold of. They work through a phone application and are not customer friendly to put it mildly. I will try calling the doctor on his home number tomorrow, but I suspect he won't pick up. 

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Good luck - hope it all goes well.

• Thanks 1

The woman on BBC Breakfast this morning who was explaining how she’d displayed all Captain Tom’s birthday cards by splitting the room into “all these quadruns”. 

A 94 year old WW2 veteran in Cleveland OH was robbed and murdered in his house by a scumbag with face ink. This kind of thing really burns me up. I hope the killer is abused daily in prison.

Edited by maqroll
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, maqroll said:

A 94 year old WW2 veteran in Cleveland OH was robbed and murdered in his house by a scumbag with face ink. This kind of thing really burns me up. I hope the killer is abused daily in prison.

What kind of abuse did you have in mind?

Not wishing to side with the perpetrator more than the victim, but it seems more than likely that the bloke has experienced some abuse in his life already. 

Â