Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

This **** weather.

**** rain FFS.

Just seeing my first cloud of the week here. And I mean first single solitary cloud way off near the western horizon. Looks like it might be heading for Blandyshire

• Sad 1

But onto more mundane matters

I've cut my finger open on a broken plate

We have no plasters in the first aid kit

I currently have half a sanitary towel taped around my finger...

I'm half proud at my ingenuity and half... erm this is so wrong

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Just seeing my first cloud of the week here. And I mean first single solitary cloud way off near the western horizon. Looks like it might be heading for Blandyshire

Handover complete.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

But onto more mundane matters

I've cut my finger open on a broken plate

We have no plasters in the first aid kit

I currently have half a sanitary towel taped around my finger...

I'm half proud at my ingenuity and half... erm this is so wrong

That’s an interesting experiment right there.

Is there any way you can assess if you’re 50% better at roller skating or sky diving?

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, rjw63 said:

This **** weather.

**** rain FFS.

I'm with you on this, my garden is turning into 90's Villa Park with the amount of football my lad is playing on it and no rain to help the grass grow.

Its crazy we're having such a prolonged period of pleasant, settled, dry weather through bank holidays and school holidays and nobody is allowed on holiday or even out of the house.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I'm with you on this, my garden is turning into 90's Villa Park with the amount of football my lad is playing on it and no rain to help the grass grow.

Its crazy we're having such a prolonged period of pleasant, settled, dry weather through bank holidays and school holidays and nobody is allowed on holiday or even out of the house.

I could be here. So annoying.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Don't forget to dye the sand green before you chuck it on the lawn. It was a trick i learned from Deadly Doug. 

That & the bicycle kick.

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I could be here. So annoying.

spacer.png

Looks lovely.. apart from that manky British Leyland car in the foreground ;) 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Wife has just made first complaint to scumbag neighbours about loud UB **** 40  in the garden, while she's trying to work from home (I can't go round because if I lose my shit I'll be in a jail cell).

They had a barbeque last saturday, and apparently they're having another one tomorrow? Why **** saturday? Every day is the **** same you brain dead words removed.

At least the idiots have turned the shit tunes off so small credit there.

I **** hate the summer, and coupled with the lockdown I just want to murder people.

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Wife has just made first complaint to scumbag neighbours about loud UB **** 40  in the garden, while she's trying to work from home (I can't go round because if I lose my shit I'll be in a jail cell).

They had a barbeque last saturday, and apparently they're having another one tomorrow? Why **** saturday? Every day is the **** same you brain dead words removed.

I **** hate the summer, and coupled with the lockdown I just want to murder people.

It's the minority that spoil it for everyone else,  1 in 10 maybe. 

At least if at the BBQ they are not all out robbing, stabbing,  shooting and looting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

As soon as you said UB40 I knew they would be trouble! 

People don't realise how much stress living next to bad/inconsiderate neighbours causes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

30 **** minutes stood in one spot outside Morrisons before I gave up, dozens of people came out, nobody let in, and they wouldn't say why. Very strange.

I though Morrisons had plenty of reasons...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

30 **** minutes stood in one spot outside Morrisons before I gave up, dozens of people came out, nobody let in, and they wouldn't say why. Very strange.

May have been they let fewer customers in for the staff to have a quick restock of the shelves but then I don't know why they wouldn't just say so.

Â