Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

14 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Swap 2 keys around that are neighbours but not that well known,  like ";"and "'"  It will crush him within an hour.

I've done that before to an old chap in the office, think in the end he just accepted he was now called Olon 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I've done that before to an old chap in the office, think in the end he just accepted he was now called Olon 

We pranked a guy in the office once switching his mouse setting to left handed. After a few confused  clicks he just started clicking the other way round. Ruined our fun.

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Dp peiple srill looj at a keybosrf to type >  can;t sat I evew do

• Haha 2

garden centre plastic bird with an infra red sensor that chirped every time someone walked past hidden in a empty ring binder folder (same folder was also used to hide beer at Christmas)

mobile phones in the suspended ceiling

keys in cups of coffee 

salt in the sugar pot

hole punch paper put in someone's car air con

fish on top of someone's engine

there was a guy who used to drive around the corner from the office every lunch break to sleep in an empty car park, he had his car rocked whilst fast asleep

that escalated to him buying an air horn, waiting in the bush in the car park, in winter so in the dark and as another guy went to get in his car to go home he jumped out and let it off, scared the shit out of him

that's when we got told to stop :( 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

garden centre plastic bird with an infra red sensor that chirped every time someone walked past hidden in a empty ring binder folder (same folder was also used to hide beer at Christmas)

keys in cups of coffee 

salt in the sugar pot

there was a guy who used to drive around the corner from the office every lunch break to sleep in an empty car park, he had his car rocked whilst fast asleep

that escalated to him buying an air horn, waiting in the bush in the car park, in winter so in the dark and as another guy went to get in his car to go home he jumped out and let it off, scared the shit out of him

fhckXnb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

keys in cups of coffee 

salt in the sugar pot

David-Brent-Friend-First.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

The seemingly widespread opinion among football fans and pundits that the further down the leagues you go, the more "physically demanding" it is.

Nonsense.

I know, Sunday League is littered with Strangmen and Mr Olympia

saw the post

the lower leagues have an element of cloggers, players with slightly less ability and poorer timing which makes it appear rougher but that can be mistaken for physicality and strength

the top top defenders in the PL over the years, terry, rio, vidic etc have the ability and intelligence to use their strength to their advantage, add that to the fact that they're not weaklings in the first place

roughing players up can be mistaken for strength "hard bastard" CBs with limited football intelligence like chris morgan wont be as physical as someone like vidic

I think it's more that the lower down the leagues you go, the more reliant players are on physicality because their ability and skill in other areas is lacking. So you notice it more.

But it's nonsense that the Premier League is less physically demanding than lower leagues.

The implication that a good, non physical player at Premier League level would struggle if they were plonked into League 1 is misplaced, imo.

as a bit of a side to that I spent a bit of time playing with an over 35 team that had lee hughes up front (and occasionally craddock and lee Hendrie) 

hughes was quality, he's a target for roughing up, he was still playing semi pro at the time for Worcester and Telford and obviously everyone in kiddy knew who he was, you'd see a 40 year old overweight unit of a CB grinning as he lined him up, he just had this incredible way of anticipating the contact and positioning his body, especially his elbows so that when the guy tried to clatter him he was doing more damage to himself that he did to hughes, players just bounced off him

just pure football intelligence and experience 

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It is absolutely incredible how much a women's personality can change depending on what other women she is sitting next to.

Ah, that's the rare spotted chamentalmeleon

doing the rounds on social media 

do you recline your seat when on a plane?

personally if I can pick my own seat I go for the back row in the aim that if the planes dead there will be empty seats there and if I want to recline I can with no one behind me

its a big no no for me, small near irrelevant increase in your comfort but horrible for the person behind you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

doing the rounds on social media 

do you recline your seat when on a plane?

personally if I can pick my own seat I go for the back row in the aim that if the planes dead there will be empty seats there and if I want to recline I can with no one behind me

its a big no no for me, small near irrelevant increase in your comfort but horrible for the person behind you

I think there is an etiquette that if you can help it you don't recline, most planes are small enough in economy without someone reclining into you especially during the meal service its just plain rude imo.

What you don't do is continually push the persons seat in front of you without even opening a dialog, who knows what happened in the video as you only see 60 seconds of it.

• Like 1

I personally don't recline unless it's the back row. The clearance is small for me me a 5 11 bloke so wouldn't want to eat in to the people's space behind me. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

Â