Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's exactly why. Because "full of sugar" isn't a taste. 

Hmm no, I didn't say anything about taste in my initial post that you were confused about. That came in the second post which was after your initial confusion.

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hmm no, I didn't say anything about taste in my initial post that you were confused about. That came in the second post which was after your initial confusion.

Exactly! That's my point :D

I asked why people didn't like fruit and you answered with something that wasn't about taste.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I asked why people didn't like fruit and you answered with something that wasn't about taste.

Why did it have to be about taste? Plenty of dentists don't eat fruit or brush their teeth straight after. You said you don't get why people don't like fruit (as a whole group), lots of people don't like sweet things, others avoid food that rots their teeth, there's a whole host of reasons

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair you never asked why people didn’t like the taste of fruit. Just why they didn’t like Fruit.

I like the taste of fruit but I do not like to eat too much fruit because of the sugar content. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why did it have to be about taste? Plenty of dentists don't eat fruit or brush their teeth straight after. You said you don't get why people don't like fruit (as a whole group), lots of people don't like sweet things, others avoid food that rots their teeth, there's a whole host of reasons

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

To be fair you never asked why people didn’t like the taste of fruit. Just why they didn’t like Fruit.

I like the taste of fruit but I do not like to eat too much fruit because of the sugar content. 

**** me :D

The discussion was quite clearly about taste.

Pedantic bastards :) 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I guess this is the set up for a joke, but . . . yes?

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Nope got nothing 

paging @chrisp65

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Maybe it's just cos it sounds like cum.

I didn’t really know where it was going to be honest.

There was the obvious cum / kum juvenile joke to be had, but I didn’t really have an endpoint in mind.

I think I was trying to create a distraction for a couple of others to lose interest in a rolling squabble.

• Haha 1

Â