Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This debate about replacing plastic straws with paper ones. 

Just drink from the cup WITHOUT A STRAW!!! 

I'm guessing you don't wear lipstick often.

38 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This debate about replacing plastic straws with paper ones. 

Just drink from the cup WITHOUT A STRAW!!! 

Oh I have a better one.

I was in a bar the other day and noticed there was a sign that said their straws weren't suitable for vegans. Which I thought was weird.

So I asked about it, and they said instead of using plastic straws, because you know it's bad for the environment, they used straws made out of shellfish.

Which seems mental to me. Plastic kills sealife so we're using dead sealife instead :D

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

So I asked about it, and they said instead of using plastic straws, because you know it's bad for the environment, they used straws made out of shellfish.

Which seems mental to me. Plastic kills sealife so we're using dead sealife instead :D

One that's a reasonably common allergy as well. Genius.

50 minutes ago, limpid said:

I'm guessing you don't wear lipstick often.

Might have known it would be some bloody woman thing. 

Reading the Birmingham Live website and being sad that Brum city centre and some of the outer lying suburbs now resemble a war zone. 

It should piss me off and it does. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Reading the Birmingham Live website and being sad that Brum city centre and some of the outer lying suburbs now resemble a war zone. 

It should piss me off and it does. 

I've been around the centre today, first thing I noticed this morning was all the work going on up around Victoria Square and the patchwork of tarmac walkways. Also, the patches of tarmac in the paviers that have been fecently laid down New Street.

By the afternoon, I have to say the main thing I noticed was the shouting homeless and the stink of drugs, both generally in the air, and absolutely honking off some individuals.

I clearly caught it on an off day, I was there 6 months ago and thought it was great.

Oh, and as a side, I also got disproportionately upset by the little seats outside the station, placed absolutely on the drip line of the fancy facade of the station. Unusable. Really poor piece of design.

Tomorrow. Not just tomorrow, but April the 20th, October the 21st 2015. Dates, dates that dicks get worked up about. May the 4th be with you. **** off. 4/20, hey thats cool you smoke drugs, here have a 16th of **** off, and dont get me started on the arbitrariness of back to the futures dates. words removed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I've been around the centre today, first thing I noticed this morning was all the work going on up around Victoria Square and the patchwork of tarmac walkways. Also, the patches of tarmac in the paviers that have been fecently laid down New Street.

working in the industry im a bit blind to the amount of works going on, usually more interested in the project itself, its progress, site hoardings and lets be honest trying to spot these big boys in town making health and safety infringements...

but there is a lot going on it brum and there is a lot more coming, the tram project is ruining the streets, carillion going means paradise circus is dragging out and boygues seem to be doing a lot more work than I originally thought they were, HSBC must be close to finished though by now?

50 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

May the 4th be with you. **** off

I want to post the Jessica Nigri in a R2D2 outfit to cheer you up, but that might result in a warning-hammer from the mod-crew.

So, google away :)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I want to post the Jessica Nigri in a R2D2 outfit to cheer you up, but that might result in a warning-hammer from the mod-crew.

So, google away :)

I approve of this, and star wars in general, I dont approve of people wishing me may the 4th. It is really something that should not piss me off but its fairly high on my list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â