Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Firework rocket polishers.

The worse ones are the ones who release their fireworks at about 3 minutes to midnight. Haven't you got a clock you pricks?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Bands or singers that spell their names wrong and expect you to not say it how its spelled. See Chvrches. 

Or that other word removed from the other thread that I really can't be arsed to even type. Grade A waste of atoms

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

People who just stop when you're in a busy street or shopping centre so you almost walk into them. **** off out my way. 

Always as they exit a shop, walk out and then just stand there as though they have just awoken from a 20 year coma.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

People who have the whole of Christmas of then come back to work and complain about having to "catch up" to the guy in the department who worked over Christmas so these ***** could have the time off.

Equally, people who came to work over Christmas and changed tons of shit around without telling anyone and now it's just how things are. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

People who chose to do work over the holidays, even though they were off, because it was nice and quiet and they could get stuff done.

Get a life.

Reminded me of a time a (young) manager here said how he was always in at 6am, other guy in the packed meeting room said "you need to get a f**king life".

One of those super awkward but quietly hilarious moments.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Siri/Amazon Echo.

The advert where the lazy b@@@@@d is sitting on his fat arse when his daughter says she is hungry, and he asks for a take away.Get off your lazy arse and make her summat.

is this another one of those adverts where the wife is out playing rugby or something to show look at us we don't do gender roles , we just do  condescending and in our adverts the dad looks after the child but only after detailed instructions from rugby mum ..  but obviously he can't cook alphabet spaghetti so we are going to show him ordering a take away

• Like 1

Is that the advert with him asking whether there’s an Italian restaurant nearby? I can only assume he’s just moved in to the area, if he’s having to ask his telly to tell him about nearby takeaways. 

Lazy dad. Lazy writing.

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

People who have the whole of Christmas of then come back to work and complain about having to "catch up" to the guy in the department who worked over Christmas so these ***** could have the time off.

I work over Xmas and NY mainly because work is dead and I can piss about on the net and secondly, I don't have kids so i don't mind working so people with kids can spend time with them. 

But yeah, listening to people moan today "Ugghh i could have done without work today". **** off bollock chops, you've been off since the 21st! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I work over Xmas and NY mainly because work is dead and I can piss about on the net and secondly, I don't have kids so i don't mind working so people with kids can spend time with them. 

But yeah, listening to people moan today "Ugghh i could have done without work today". **** off bollock chops, you've been off since the 21st! 

I didn't work over xmas (for the first time in 20 years). I went back Monday but I know how rare getting xmas off in our place is. I said nothing. It also helps that I'm a team of one in many respects so no one can piss about with my work apart from me

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

is this another one of those adverts where the wife is out playing rugby or something to show look at us we don't do gender roles , we just do  condescending and in our adverts the dad looks after the child but only after detailed instructions from rugby mum ..  but obviously he can't cook alphabet spaghetti so we are going to show him ordering a take away

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c2d24c0416d644151

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Some people at my place were even sending e-mails on Xmas Day.

Forget that - if I'm on leave then I'm not going to be looking at e-mails until I return to the office.

I kind of have to but keep it to essential replies only, if it can wait, it waits

• Like 1

Â