Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

32 minutes ago, bickster said:

He's not even the best (alleged) minor molesting actor of his generation :mrgreen:

Kevin Spacey stans who don't seem to have actually watched his standard performances of the last ten or fifteen years, which is to say the hamming of 'Horrible Bosses' and 'Baby Driver' rather than the more serious Acting of HoC. 

20 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The incredibly tedious dialectic between 'woke contrarianism' in the articles and caveman conservatism in the comments in the Guardian 

Come on it cant be just me that doesnt understand a word of this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 27/12/2018 at 11:53, HanoiVillan said:

The incredibly tedious dialectic between 'woke contrarianism' in the articles and caveman conservatism in the comments in the Guardian . . . read something this morning claiming that Robin Wright's character was always better-acted and more interesting in House of Cards than Spacey's - was it **** - which then prompted morons in the comments to chip in with 'Kevin Spacey is the best actor of his generation', to which hahahahahahahahaha. 

EDIT: link is here: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/dec/27/sorry-episodes-the-most-disappointing-tv-shows-of-2018

The Guardian is a waste of space in almost every aspect. It thoroughly deserves the right wing trolls that assault it's comment sections because it's opinion section comprises of articles which are utter tripe from lunatics for the most part.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

The british honours system. 

It is archaic and it amuses me how the "big" gongs still go to those who quite frankly are wealthy and famous enough, whilst the "little people" get a B.E.M., probably the lowest award and is usually handed out to lollipop ladies or some poor sod whose hard work in their community only gets this type of scant recognition. I wouldn't mind but it doesn't even come with a cash prize 

Edited by mottaloo

Old people on vacation. Everything takes 10 minutes. Swear buying a premade sandwich takes 10 minutes. Which leads to me doing **** all but waiting ALL THE TIME. 

Would also think the older you get you would understand that you are pressed for time in general, but they simply do not give a ****. 

18 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Going up a busy escalator and someone gets to the top and stops!

Just barge them out the way. That's what I do (as long as they aren't bigger than me!)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

People at 8.30 in the morning posting on Facebook, if I dont get chance to say it later, happy new year. 

Oh god yes, this. My MIL will text us about 2pm incase the phone lines are busy at midnight.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

People at 8.30 in the morning posting on Facebook, if I dont get chance to say it later, happy new year. 

I texted everyone Happy New Year on the 4th December, in case I was too busy throughout the month :P

Â