Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

19 hours ago, bickster said:

Why does anyone shop in Sainsbury's, thinks its Marks and Spencers but its worse than Tesco

They're all much of a muchness for the majority of stuff. 

10 hours ago, BOF said:

Whatever about the aesthetics of it, my main issue is that Audi took what is a safety feature and made it gimmicky.  Simply put, that should be illegal.

I mean, couldn’t you say that about almost every safety feature in a car? They’re all adapted to look better aesthetically. 

Stopped off at Tesco on Christmas Eve as I’d forgotten something .. as I was leaving a woman managed to think her trolly was her school run car and clipped a stack of bottles followed by a Jenga style collapse of said  bottles and lots of broken glass... presumably the supermarket take the hit and don’t make her pay for the approx 40 bottles of wine she smashed ?

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Stopped off at Tesco on Christmas Eve as I’d forgotten something .. as I was leaving a woman managed to think her trolly was her school run car and clipped a stack of bottles followed by a Jenga style collapse of said  bottles and lots of broken glass... presumably the supermarket take the hit and don’t make her pay for the approx 40 bottles of wine she smashed ?

She's more likely to sue them for the distress their poorly risk-assessed display caused than be charged for the damage.

So you as a customer will be paying for their dumb marketing display. Serves you right for not preparing properly and going to a supermarket 🎅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Villa lose -> fans fighting amongst themselves about who the scapegoat should be

Villa win -> fans fight amongst themselves about why they are not slagging the players off this time.

Villa fans just like to argue with each other regardless of the result.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Villa lose -> fans fighting amongst themselves about who the scapegoat should be

Villa win -> fans fight amongst themselves about why they are not slagging the players off this time.

No we bloody don’t!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Genie said:

lose -> fans fighting amongst themselves about who the scapegoat should be

win -> fans fight amongst themselves about why they are not slagging the players off this time.

fans just like to argue with each other regardless of the result.

FTFY - VIlla fans no different to any others

1 hour ago, bickster said:

FTFY - VIlla fans no different to any others

It drives me mad, within about 30 seconds of the final whistle there’s a load of posts on the Villa FB groups “where are the Nyland/Bree/Elmo haters now?” I imagine there was probably quite a bit of here in on topic too. 

Why can’t you just enjoy the points in a tight game without fishing for a fight?

Nothing wrong with a bit of arguing and venting after a loss or rubbing it in after a win, it's what message boards are for. If we all agreed all the time this would be a really boring place.

I'm not tactically astute enough with football to really get into it on here, but on the Aussie Rules forum I post on I will definitely go after people who are posting garbage.

The incredibly tedious dialectic between 'woke contrarianism' in the articles and caveman conservatism in the comments in the Guardian . . . read something this morning claiming that Robin Wright's character was always better-acted and more interesting in House of Cards than Spacey's - was it **** - which then prompted morons in the comments to chip in with 'Kevin Spacey is the best actor of his generation', to which hahahahahahahahaha. 

EDIT: link is here: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/dec/27/sorry-episodes-the-most-disappointing-tv-shows-of-2018

Edited by HanoiVillan

Â