Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's not because they were swearing. They broadcast sweary chants all of the time, occasionally apologising.

They dubbed over the generic crowd noise when the fans kept singing "Sky TV is **** shit"

Haha, I didn't realise that

42 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

That's them getting less coverage next season then...

Doubt they'd mind. The fans watching at home will, but not those chanting. 

Most match going fans would rather not have to play so many evenings and other early /late kick offs to satisfy TV viewers.

I'd take no TV coverage for every match being a Saturday 15:00.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

Doubt they'd mind. The fans watching at home will, but not those chanting. 

Most match going fans would rather not have to play so many evenings and other early /late kick offs to satisfy TV viewers.

I'd take no TV coverage for every match being a Saturday 15:00.

Like the good old days  :D

Hifonix - a Hi Fi Shop in Sutton Coldfield

Ordered something online from them on Sunday - rang today to see what time delivery expected etc

Oh sorry sir, this shouldn't have happened but we've been out of stock for two week and won't take delivery of new stock until the third week of January... But you've taken my money!

No we haven't sir, its just provisional. We don't charge you until the order has been dispatched. Yes you have its come off my balance

Ping - email as I'm on the phone. A refund email and miraculously the balance is now back on my card

Bunch of liars - don't use them folks

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hifonix - a Hi Fi Shop in Sutton Coldfield

Ordered something online from them on Sunday - rang today to see what time delivery expected etc

Oh sorry sir, this shouldn't have happened but we've been out of stock for two week and won't take delivery of new stock until the third week of January... But you've taken my money!

No we haven't sir, its just provisional. We don't charge you until the order has been dispatched. Yes you have its come off my balance

Ping - email as I'm on the phone. A refund email and miraculously the balance is now back on my card

Bunch of liars - don't use them folks

Want me to pop round and burn it down?

41 minutes ago, bickster said:

Just walk in with no socks on that should do the trick thanks :mrgreen:

Too late Bicks, me and Stevo are there. I have the matches, he has the oily rag! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Took longer than expected. I stood on a pebble on the way and had to stop.

I thought you may have hit roadworks. 

• Haha 2

Work Christmas do's. 

Having to deal with the bullshit internal politics amassed over 12 months plus the abandonment issues of a female supervisor for moving pubs despite telling her where we were going .... 

Happy Christmas one and all :)

Edited by theboyangel

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Work Christmas do's. 

Having to deal with the bullshit internal politics amassed over 12 months plus the abandonment issues of a female supervisor for moving pubs despite telling her where we were going .... 

Happy Christmas one and all :)

Mine was tonight. Gutted to miss it. Started at 1:30pm on Broad St and a few of the team still out (updates and photos going on via the sales team whatsapp group)

I am genuinely feeling a bit down for missing it (and a mates gig in Kings Heath on Wednesday) due to this bloody flu. 

December has been a horrific month so far. 22nd tomorrow and not even started Xmas shopping yet! 

Just discovered the Christmas number one song is some Shit cover about sausage rolls. I don't give a duck if it's for charity, it's rubbish. Proper artists must feel like giving up. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just discovered the Christmas number one song is some Shit cover about sausage rolls. I don't give a duck if it's for charity, it's rubbish. Proper artists must feel like giving up. 

Proper artists don't care what the Christmas number one is. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

That’s an oxymoron.

20 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Careful, Paddy.   You're starting to piss him off!

That's what you should say when you look in the mirror.

Because you're a moron who looks like an ox.

*sticks tongue out and runs, trips, falling flat on his face*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â