Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

So you start the day with a completely empty till? What if you have to give change?

you have a float of £50 which is for change

its a problem i used to have too, if you go early its fairly obvious that the shop wont have the money for a cash exchange, if people thought about it theyd go on a thursday assuming that the cashing in was done on a friday so thats when the shop has the most money to pay out

it is annoying especially at CEX with their slow service and usually huge queue when the person in front of you slaps down £200''s worth of exchanges after you've waited 10 minutes, you know it will clean them out and pray it wont work

its a problem i used to have too, if you go early its fairly obvious that the shop wont have the money for a cash exchange, if people thought about it theyd go on a thursday assuming that the cashing in was done on a friday so thats when the shop has the most money to pay out

UK shops typically only do one cash deposit a week?

UK shops typically only do one cash deposit a week?

Have you not seen our most recent retail numbers? :P

That one of the ads on the site is offering me a Blackburn season ticket. I thought these things were supposed to be targeted?

They are, we play them so many times a season you might as well have a season ticket for them.

That one of the ads on the site is offering me a Blackburn season ticket. I thought these things were supposed to be targeted?

They are, we play them so many times a season you might as well have a season ticket for them.

:lol:

When girls pout, do they not realise they just look stupid? Just smile FFS it looks much better!

Said the same thing the other day.

Some of my friends do it to an almost joke-like level, yet they're being deadly serious.

Smile, or drop some filthy pose, dont go for the "sucking on a sour lemon" look.

Blokes who swagger.

You know the type, chavs walking along with arms stuck out like Ricky Gervaise doing that dance, swinging the shoulders, head jerking around in all directions to see if anybody's looking at them.

No, you don't look cool, YOU LOOK LIKE A TOSSER.

We should have a sweepstakes, "Which round of which cup will we knock out Blackburn"

I'll take the 4th round of the FA Cup and the 3rd round of the League cup.

People who say "ironically" when the correct word should be "coincidentally"....

:thumb:

a pet hate of mine

Ironically a pet hate of mine too.

Â