Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When girls pout, do they not realise they just look stupid? Just smile FFS it looks much better!
A smile looks better but a pout says 'I'm a slut' :)

When girls pout, do they not realise they just look stupid? Just smile FFS it looks much better!
A smile looks better but a pout says 'I'm a slut' :)

Main thing for me is that it's just fake - I tend to start laughing at them.

Not something that pisses me off, but I can imagine it irks those affected (and as a result I don't understand the practice); having your username as an ode to a current player. Inevitably, you're stuck with it after they've left so what do you do?

Case in point, I can't remember the last time Davies4England posted but I'll bet pound to a penny it's not been since Curtis' cross-town move. What will happen to our current crop of Ashley Young devotees? Will the likes of AshVilla no longer grace us with their presence? Where the hell else am I going to find out about upcoming films like "Mutant Falklands Penguin vs. Mega Vietnamese Pot Bellied Death Pig"? :(

Not something that pisses me off, but I can imagine it irks those affected (and as a result I don't understand the practice); having your username as an ode to a current player. Inevitably, you're stuck with it after they've left so what do you do?

Case in point, I can't remember the last time Davies4England posted but I'll bet pound to a penny it's not been since Curtis' cross-town move. What will happen to our current crop of Ashley Young devotees? Will the likes of AshVilla no longer grace us with their presence? Where the hell else am I going to find out about upcoming films like "Mutant Falklands Penguin vs. Mega Vietnamese Pot Bellied Death Pig"? :(

but Barry left ages ago and you still post...

That I can understand. Little bit different if someone goes abroad, especially in Schnitzel Burger's case 'cause he was going back to the Fatherland (shame it wasn't to 'Gladbach, but hey-ho :D). Plus it's not like we were competitive at the time, and he bagged a Bundesliga title in the process.

4:00am - Wide awake, oh look the suns coming up, listen to the birds

4:30am - God damn it...still wide awake!

5:00am - This is ridiculous...why cant i sleep!?!?

5:30am - Ive been wide awake for an hour and half now...just go to sleep FFS!!!

5:50am - *falls to sleep*

6:00am - *alarm goes off*

6:01am -

s5h4ip.jpg

but Barry left ages ago and you still post...

...touché. :lol:

Bloody typical that my last two namesakes to play for us left in less than amicable circumstances.

Last 3 namesakes.

**** Gareth Farrely

The 'single ladies' advert that is currently at the top of the page!

I have VT up in a small window, hidden at work... and every time I load a page, the first thing to pop up is 3 busty ladies in tight tops!!!

The 'single ladies' advert that is currently at the top of the page!

I have VT up in a small window, hidden at work... and every time I load a page, the first thing to pop up is 3 busty ladies in tight tops!!!

^The fact that I don't get this banner.

Â