Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The 'single ladies' advert that is currently at the top of the page!

I have VT up in a small window, hidden at work... and every time I load a page, the first thing to pop up is 3 busty ladies in tight tops!!!

top tip, if you donate to the site you can change the 'theme' to an ad free theme making it easier to browse at work. (you can put the ads back on again once home if you want to view VT whist gazing at busty ladies)

The fact that a grapefruit is just that bit too big to eat quartered like an orange, but I give it a good go anyway. This results in much slurping, a messy face and hands. Paints a nice picture eh?

I give it a good go anyway. This results in much slurping, a messy face and hands. Paints a nice picture eh?

If you crop your post thus, it certainly paints an... interesting one. :shock:

The fact that a grapefruit is just that bit too big to eat quartered like an orange, but I give it a good go anyway. This results in much slurping, a messy face and hands. Paints a nice picture eh?

Arseloads of sugar FWIW!

I have my driving theory test tomorrow morning. The theory is fine, its just this hazard perception crap I can't do.

I've been doing the mock tests all day. In one clip, a car pulling out in front of you is considered a hazard, when the same thing happens in the next clip, it's not!

Load of crap, I didn't care to learn to drive anyway, I just wanted to get everyone off my back, but no they are still on it! Ugh!

Villa

Just enjoy the summer off ! I barely even think about the footballing side of things on this site these days.

Next season we won't win the league, we won't go down, we will win games we aren't expected to and lose games we shouldn't . It will be same old same old and your life will continue as normal .

Have a wank and a biscuit and watch some Stewart Lee.

You'll be fine.

Villa

Just enjoy the summer off ! I barely even think about the footballing side of things on this site these days.

Next season we won't win the league, we won't go down, we will win games we aren't expected to and lose games we shouldn't . It will be same old same old and your life will continue as normal .

Have a sail on the mayonnaise sea and a biscuit and watch some Stewart Lee.

You'll be fine.

I'm in the military now though (see my location :D ) so it feels worse. I feel depressed and withdrawn from society for most of the week so when I book out of camp for the weekend I do try to look forward to good news on the footballing front which so far hasn't been the case this offseason. Feels quite disappointing.

Villa

Have a sail on the mayonnaise sea and a biscuit and watch some Stewart Lee.

You'll be fine.

Add to this:

We'll either go out early on in the cups, or we'll get quite far, but not actually win any...and your post perfectly sums up the sheer monotony of being a Villla fan.

The thread in the main forum entitled:

McLeish: 'I want meet disgruntled fans - face to face

Can a mod please add the 'to'.

Ha, this has been bugging me for ages aswell, Ive been wanting the mods add it for a while.

Player names on the back of shirts. It really annoys me when players have nicknames instead of their surname. The two main ones that annoy me everytime I see them play are Lassana Diarra who has LASS on his Real Madrid shirt and Javier Hernandez having CHICHARITO. It really winds me up for some unknown reason.

Player names on the back of shirts. It really annoys me when players have nicknames instead of their surname. The two main ones that annoy me everytime I see them play are Lassana Diarra who has LASS on his Real Madrid shirt and Javier Hernandez having CHICHARITO. It really winds me up for some unknown reason.

with you on this one!!!!

(although would be funny to see Rooney line up with Shrek on the back of his shirt!!!!)

That's got me thinking about the Good Old Days when player shirts didn't have names.

We could have had Chico, Budgie, Sid, God, Deano, Rambo, etc.

Â