Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The stupidity of some people. There's a woman at work who just complained we are being charged £1 for one raffle ticket instead of getting a strip of 5. I can't be bothered to explain to her that her chances of winning are exactly the same

The stupidity of some people. There's a woman at work who just complained we are being charged £1 for one raffle ticket instead of getting a strip of 5. I can't be bothered to explain to her that her chances of winning are exactly the same

:lol: Stupid people can be funny sometimes.

When something mildly controversial happens and it's forever referred to as 'something-gate'.

Quite agree although we've done that a couple of times before.

When something mildly controversial happens and it's forever referred to as 'something-gate'.

Yep, just like when Gareth South was born under controversial circumstances.

And also that stuttering chimp Gareth S.

Quite agree although we've done that a couple of times before.

Repetitiongate.

That advert for snatch.com

"I like...old movies"

"Like the Godfather...3"

**** off and die both of you. The chick especially - I don't know what it is about the shape of her mouth that annoys me so much. I just wanna smash my fist into it.

I quite like that advert.

It's not considered the best one, but that's just me. ;)

And yes, like Shillzz said, she'd definitely get it.

The girl on facebook who has posted a poll asking "Do people you love deserve a second chance?" and the possible answers are "Ex-Boyfriends", "Friends" or "Family"

Huh?

Five hours of **** motor racing on the two main BBC channels, prime-time weekend evening, FFS.

Only it wasn't even that, it was four hours of watching people standing around in the rain. If I wanted to do that all I had to do was look out of the window. OK, it had an exciting finish, big **** deal.

Put it on BBC3 or some such.

And now they tell me that BBC4, the only TV channel I REALLY like, is under threat due to funding cuts.

Bastards.

I was astonished that they ran with it throughout the entire evening.

In fairness it only played over what would be a load of repeats anyway, but even as a Motorsport fan, I found it a bit tedious.

Five hours of **** motor racing on the two main BBC channels, prime-time weekend evening, FFS.

Only it wasn't even that, it was four hours of watching people standing around in the rain. If I wanted to do that all I had to do was look out of the window. OK, it had an exciting finish, big **** deal.

Put it on BBC3 or some such.

And now they tell me that BBC4, the only TV channel I REALLY like, is under threat due to funding cuts.

Bastards.

I'll bet BBC3 and BBC4 cost less than the entire F1 budget too

That advert for snatch.com

"I like...old movies"

"Like the Godfather...3"

**** off and die both of you. The chick especially - I don't know what it is about the shape of her mouth that annoys me so much. I just wanna smash my fist into it.

I quite like that advert.

It's not considered the best one, but that's just me. ;)

:crylaugh: a proper LOL from me there :D

I'm not sure if this belongs in here or not, but my wife just accused me of deliberately getting hic-cups just to piss her off...

*sigh*

Do her up the wrong 'un. That'll cure the hiccups.

Â