Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This bloody motherfucking weather. (Excuse my French)

I am of Gaelic origin, henceforth I am very pale-skinned and therefore very easily burned. I already am burned from the weekend, so temperatures of 32 degrees Celsius!? Hello!? I'm sitting in a very poorly cooled office sweating like a dyslexic on Countdown. **** OFF. Give me the real British summer, thanks.

People who go on and on about the same thing...

33 degree heat + Suncream that was pretty shit + only having a hat half the time = a very burnt and annoyed me.

I'm burnt. Shoulders same colour as the Direct Line telephone.

I am of Gaelic origin, henceforth I am very pale-skinned and therefore very easily burned. I already am burned from the weekend, so temperatures of 32 degrees Celsius!? Hello!? I'm sitting in a very poorly cooled office sweating like a dyslexic on Countdown. **** OFF. Give me the real British summer, thanks.

:lol:

you guys have no idea what hot is....much like we have no idea what cold is.

it gets so hot here you can feel your semen curdling in your ball sack in the summer. It is winter here at the moment, and i'm hanging around in a t-shirt...

People who go on and on about the same thing...

33 degree heat + Suncream that was pretty shit + only having a hat half the time = a very burnt and annoyed me.

I'm burnt. Shoulders same colour as the Direct Line telephone.

:lol:

Sorry Tamuff :lol:

My shoulders are giving me hell now, and I've been stuck in the warehouse all day looking for bloody parts that keep going walkabout and lifting and its chafing somewhat. :(

Turned up at a club on Saturday with a few mates.I was hammered.

As i walked through the doors I noticed a load of HR girls from my work were there, randomly.

TV will be able to testify that, at face value, this would be a good thing.

However, I can't remember large parts of the night, so i have a horrible guilty worry that I made a tit out of myself with them.

Now I'm sat 10 feet from HR, nervously worrying if they're all talking about how much of a knob I am!

When an inarticulate moron of a customer can't describe their problem accurately to you, eventually resulting in them hanging up on you cuz they're pissed off with you! Get back to me when you know wtf you're on about :D

Must be a woman.

It was.

Turned up at a club on Saturday with a few mates.I was hammered.

As i walked through the doors I noticed a load of HR girls from my work were there, randomly.

TV will be able to testify that, at face value, this would be a good thing.

However, I can't remember large parts of the night, so i have a horrible guilty worry that I made a tit out of myself with them.

Now I'm sat 10 feet from HR, nervously worrying if they're all talking about how much of a knob I am!

I was right to worry.

I've spoken to one of the HR girls.

I pulled her mate (luckily doesn't work for HR, which is good) and got her number, and then subsequently sent her a closeup picture of my mates' genitals, with the message "Cock or bollock?" attached.

Not sure I'm their favourite person right now

When an inarticulate moron of a customer can't describe their problem accurately to you, eventually resulting in them hanging up on you cuz they're pissed off with you! Get back to me when you know wtf you're on about :D

Has my boss ever called you?

A couple of weeks ago he called Dell and said he had a problem with the computer not starting, he shouted down the phone something along the lines of "I've been an IT professional for over 10 years! just give me a straight answer! NO NO! I JUST WANT THIS FIXED!... OFCOURSE I HAVE TRIED THAT! YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME! ... no... okay, just a second... oh okay, it works now, bye"

He's like that with everyone. Today someone couldn't get access to a certain drive, so I asked him which permission group this guy needed to be put into "You can't just give everyone access to whatever groups they want!!" yelling at me loud enough for the rest of the floor to hear so I said "Its a public folder so everyone can access it can't they?" "... yeah, okay" no apology or anything.

Also, this hard disk encryption thing isn't working exactly as it should be and I get the blame for it even though I have nothing to do with it whatsoever. Of course it has nothing to do with him pissing about with the installation image every other day and not telling anyone what he's done until new laptops start blue screening.

As soon as I finish learning to drive, I'm looking for a new job.

Pretty sure I'd be sacked if they could :D

They can. And do. (As I've found out.)

In my first role at the company I spent more time on the internet than I did working.

Partly my fault, obviously, but also down to the fact that the role I had consisted of about 10 hours of work per week. Literally.

There's only so much "finding some work to do" you can do before you break.

Those days are behind me now, I stick to occasional 5 minute peeks at VT these days. But yeah, basically would have been sacked for sure if they knew my usage back then

Top play Stevo!!! Sounds like a cracking night!

She ever reply to the text???

Yeh apparently, although I'd deleted them off my phone, probably in embarrassment. BUt she text me tonight and filled me in on what had been said.

She's genuinely not happy about it though, but seemingly still keen. So everyone's a winner.

Now if I could remember her name or what she looks like, then this could go somewhere.

Celcius is a whole lot more logical. 0 = freezing, 100 = boiling, Fahrenheit is just like you're measuring the temperature from a random point on the scale, 32 = freezing, 212 = boiling.

It would be like the day starting at 04.37am rather than 00.00am.

How many times has the air surrounding you been anywhere near hot enough to boil water?

Using celsius in meteorology is like deciding that the day ends at noon the next day...

Â