Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, bickster said:

Was about to say how seylish they looked.

I'd have been permanently excluded from that school

Judging by your spelling, you were excluded from every school (apart from Dem's) :P

• Haha 3

I've just remembered another episode of teacher buffoonery. He'd have been sacked for this today (and probably quite rightly)

I walked into Chemistry a couple of minutes late (legitimately with a note iirc), so just as the Teacher was starting the lesson.

His first words were "Taff, you Welsh Bastard come and demonstrate this experiment". Punishment for being late

My response "F*** Off"

At which point he sent me to see the Headmaster

He's clearly forgotten the headmaster was was of Indian and Welsh heritage (one parent of each)

It wasn't my feet that didn't touch the floor

35 minutes ago, blandy said:

Same question, Tony - have you seen the kids' haircuts? Basically short at the sides and a bit longer on top. 

2fd3d0225a8e266bba71fa7636e6bede.jpg

Is that really cause for suspension?

It's mental.

They should be expelled for that! 

But on a serious note please don't tell me this is the latest fashion! 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Being a smart-aleck 6th former, my insubordination was rather more informed. 

Our A-level geography teacher was telling us about Luneberg Heath in Germany, "Where the Germans made their unconditional surrender, in 1944". 

Mooney: "1945"

Teacher: "Who said that?"

Mooney: "Me. You said '1944'. I assume you meant '1945'?" 

Teacher: "The Second World War in Europe ended in 1944. I think I'm more knowledgable than YOU about that".

Mooney: "Nope. 1945. May 8th, to be precise. But don't take my word for it - ask any of the history teachers. Or anyone, really". 

Teacher: "I won't discuss this anymore. Get back to your note taking". 

To his credit, in the next lesson, he apologised, rather sheepishly. My mates were pissing themselves. 

That’s another thing I don’t get. I happen to teach history, so I’d like to think I wouldn’t be wrong about that particular fact, but I love it if my students challenge what I say. My reaction in this case would be «maybe you’re right! let’s find out, and either way at least one of us has learned something». Teachers don’t know everything, and kids know a lot about many things. 

I hope there aren’t many teachers like yours left in classrooms today. 

Edited by Michelsen
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Ha, although at work you never know if the CEO is on the other side.

Everyone is equal when having a dump! :P

• Like 1

Talking about toilet stuff at work etc, someone at our work keeps getting piss on the floor around the urinals.  We have our suspicions, but there really is no need.  A drip or two yes, but this guy must have a real problem or blatant disregard.  Basically, I don't want to stand in your piss mate :angry:

The scene on American Pie when Paul Finch gets spiked by laxatives.

He won't poo in school but in this situation has no choice, so decides to cover the seat in toilet roll.

Why the hell does he rip off the individual squares of toilet tissue and place them on the seat one by one?  He should pull off four strips of 3 or 4 pieces and place them over the four sides of the toilet seat, which would allow him to do his dump far quicker!

Most frustrating scene in movie history!

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The scene on American Pie when Paul Finch gets spiked by laxatives.

He won't poo in school but in this situation has no choice, so decides to cover the seat in toilet roll.

Why the hell does he rip off the individual squares of toilet tissue and place them on the seat one by one?  He should pull off four strips of 3 or 4 pieces and place them over the four sides of the toilet seat, which would allow him to do his dump far quicker!

Most frustrating scene in movie history!

I guess because he's never pooed in public before, so has never thought about it that way before.

Woman who doesn't work where I work has turned up with her kids to see someone who I work with and has taken over the break room.

Just want to chill out on my break, don't want to deal with kids.

Aaaand one of them just threw their drink on the floor.

Top.

8 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Woman who doesn't work where I work has turned up with her kids to see someone who I work with and has taken over the break room.

Top.

This would piss me off more than just about anything, I am angry reading it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Top.

Just wander in and behave as you usually would if they weren't there. Completely ignore them, fart loudly then get the old chap out for a tug. You'll have the place to yourself again in seconds, I'd imagine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â