Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

17 hours ago, Xela said:

United Airlines have lost over $1.5 Billion off their valuation today :D

Talk about posting in the wrong thread.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Talk about posting in the wrong thread.

Sometimes, when someone posts something that isn't relevant to the thread it's in, they would be posting in the wrong thread.

Enough?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Sometimes, when someone posts something that isn't relevant to the thread it's in, they would be posting in the wrong thread.

Enough?

I see what you did there :) 

Edited by Designer1

37 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Old people that drive their mobility scooters in the road. 

Old people. 

And yet if I ever become an old person I look forward to being that awkward shite :thumb:  It's gotta be one of the few perks.   That and gravity giving you a longer willy.

• Like 1

Can you confirm BOF's speculation on the effects of gravity?  We all want to know.  Plus, I'm getting on in years myself and need to know if I can expect it to drag on the floor.

The poor chap who got dragged off the United Airlines the other day. Now don't get me wrong he was treated appallingly but according to his legal counsel, he said the experience was more horrifying than anything he experienced in the Vietnam war during the fall of Saigon. 

Now come on mate, that's a bit of hyperbole! You'll get a nice pay out, don't over egg it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The poor chap who got dragged off the United Airlines the other day. Now don't get me wrong he was treated appallingly but according to his legal counsel, he said the experience was more horrifying than anything he experienced in the Vietnam war during the fall of Saigon. 

Now come on mate, that's a bit of hyperbole! You'll get a nice pay out, don't over egg it!

Think the point is, public statements like this are a necessary step on the way to ensuring the massive payout. 

Not getting good Friday off work.

Used to be the same at JLR, but instead we'd get the Monday and Tuesday off. So Friday sucked but once Tuesday rolled around you were laughing.

At the new place we don't get Good Friday or the Tuesday. So now I'm miserable.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Not getting good Friday off work.

Used to be the same at JLR, but instead we'd get the Monday and Tuesday off. So Friday sucked but once Tuesday rolled around you were laughing.

At the new place we don't get Good Friday or the Tuesday. So now I'm miserable.

Just to rub it in, I get Friday, Mon & Tuesday plus had yesterday off with time owing. 

Although having said that, I had a horrible 3 days this week and the 3 next week are looking pretty bad too.

2 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Just to rub it in, I get Friday, Mon & Tuesday plus had yesterday off with time owing. 

Although having said that, I had a horrible 3 days this week and the 3 next week are looking pretty bad too.

To rub it in more, I get Friday and Monday and I've booked all next week as holiday.

<smug>

Â