Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

clearings in the woods especially on FB giving it the big one over bacon ......will they ever **** off 

well according to the daily mail its a big killer and its a huge threat to our country.

What isn't?

tories.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

clearings in the woods especially on FB giving it the big one over bacon ......will they ever **** off 

well according to the daily mail its a big killer and its a huge threat to our country.

Pigs and Muslims joining forces at last /dailyheil.

• Like 2

The fact that we are made to use internet explorer at work.

I had this issue, then someone had the idea to start using Firefox. It's not even the browser I'd pick, but praise them daily.

Losing the ability to speak coherently when faced with an intercom.

I have the same issue when leaving messaged on answerphones. I'm pretty much like Neil from The Young Ones, and just assume machines hate me.

• Like 2

People that go into work when they're sick. You're making yourself worse and possibly infecting others.

Yeah but I've got so much very important work to get done and I want the boss to see me soldiering on like a fully committed, hard working superstar.

• Like 3

People that go into work when they're sick. You're making yourself worse and possibly infecting others.

Yeah but I've got so much very important work to get done and I want the boss to see me soldiering on like a fully committed, hard working superstar.

They also tend to act like they are some sort of warrior for braving work whilst being ill. Newsflash, you're really not that important. 

Yes and yes, utter bastards!

I've worked in offices where people (mainly women) ring in sick with Migraines , that clearly aren't , it's a headache love , if you had real  migraines you wouldn't be on Facebook telling everyone about it trust me  ... everyone knows they are skiving and everyone in the office  spends all day grumbling about it ..and then adds an extra day to their sick entitlement to be redeemed on a day when they can't be arsed to get out of bed

at least if you come to work with bubonic plague people get to see first hand that you aren't faking and don't think you are a clearing in the woods

• Like 1

I've worked in offices where people (mainly women) ring in sick with Migraines , that clearly aren't , it's a headache love , if you had real  migraines you wouldn't be on Facebook telling everyone about it trust me  ... everyone knows they are skiving and everyone in the office  spends all day grumbling about it ..and then adds an extra day to their sick entitlement to be redeemed on a day when they can't be arsed to get out of bed

at least if you come to work with bubonic plague people get to see first hand that you aren't faking and don't think you are a clearing in the woods

I get the point being made, but that's an exception, and those people should be disciplined anyway (if only for having a Facebook account) [emoji1]

people having mobile conversations on loudspeaker when there is no need for it

Good one!

THere was a guy outside the gym the other day doing this. He looked like he was on the apprentice or something. clearing in the woods.

I've worked in offices where people (mainly women) ring in sick with Migraines , that clearly aren't , it's a headache love , if you had real  migraines you wouldn't be on Facebook telling everyone about it trust me

That's one of my biggest pet hates.

I get around 2-3 migraines a year and it pisses me off royally when someone says 'Oh i've got a migraine, i'll have a couple of tablets and just get on with it'.

No, you've got a **** headache. If you have a proper migraine you wouldn't even be standing up.

• Like 3

Â