Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

**** fuming! I live in a set of new build flats where there's a group of people who have a click, and they're always peering through their windows or gossiping about **** who's moved in there, oh did you hear that racket last night etc. Anyways, they all bum off the site estate agent and they all hate me at the moment. Granted, I've been told twice not to park in space '34' (even though it isn't occupied yet) because this site bitch is letting one of her 'friends' have it even though she hasn't got a parking space with her flat - who is my neighbour. Anyway, this morning I took a peep out the window like a nosey fecker and noticed another woman, who lives on her own, hanging out her car window pointing over towards my flat/parking space. Low and behold, a few hours later I get this through my door. 

On what basis is she planning to 'invoice' you?

Are you an owner? Are you a tenant? You say 'site estate agent'? Do you mean the person selling the new plots on behalf of the freeholder?

What signage is around the development?

We are all owners. None of these flats were available for rent. Yes, AFAIK, she has a little office where she basically deals with showing people round the flats. Been doing it since I moved in 2-3 years ago now and still here. Thank God there's only a couple left to sell, hopefully she clears off after.

There's signs around the development basically saying you will be charged at £25 per day if parking in somebody's else's space. 

I feel a lot calmer today and may take the route of just ignoring it and ignoring her from now on, and then calling up head office could potentially open up a can of worms. But this bitch man.. she can't go around doing stuff like that!

Have you not got a space of your own? 

I live in an apartment complex so know how prickly a situation parking can be. I've got 2 spaces, some people have 1 (but 2 cars). Doesn't give them the right to park in my space without permission. 

Technically, I think, until the site is handed over to the managing agents then the site manager lady, who I assume works for the builders/developers is sort of in charge. However, she sounds like she is abusing her position to let her mate park there. Just acknowledge her letter and ask if the same rules apply to her friend and if not, why not and could this be explained to you by her boss. 

• Like 1

This year more so than most seems to be a hell of a lot of adults spent a huge amount of time and money on costumes/make up.

That's because they're a bunch of sad words removed

• Like 3

Trick or treating when I was a kid, we saw one house that had a skeleton in the window, pumpkins on the door step and a few other decorations.

We knocked the door and a woman opened immediately and told us off. She said it's an American tradition, it's begging and all that rubbish. She told us we should go home and not bother anyone else.

Well this year, I've bought a house directly opposite the hag and her house is covered in Halloween stuff again.

I'm considering egging her windows later.

This is probably really boring, but I'll tell y'all anyway.

Getting ready for a Halloween party earlier, we got a knock at the door, it was a woman with kids. She said, "We're not trick or treating, we're just wondering if you know what's happened at number 7? (hag's house) Usually, she hides behind her door when we're trick or treating and she jumps out and scares the kids, but her front door is wide open, there's sweets all over the floor and her car is gone. We've knocked and called loudly for her, but we cant find her"

This woman who knocked our door was a bit worried so said she was going to phone the police. About half an hour later we saw a police car turn up. About another half an hour later, we left to go to a party and this woman was still outside, still with these poor kids. She said the other police officers had been in the house for a while and another two police officers had turned up and gone in.

We've just got back home and her car is there now, so we probably won't find out what's happened. Weirdly, a lot of police tape was involved in her house decorations this year.

Crazy bitch.

The moment when someone you know says they were in your restaurant/cafe thing and say oh it was lovely ...but ....I think the salad could have done without the roasted peppers .......ah yes,I haven't spent the last 15 years working about how flavours work together just for you to tell me everything was nice BUT!!! ....especially when I'm on my holidays and want nothing to do with work , don't mind me if I'm mentally saying go and **** yourself, let me go in to your place of work and say everything was great ...but .......what a word removed 

Trick or treating when I was a kid, we saw one house that had a skeleton in the window, pumpkins on the door step and a few other decorations.

We knocked the door and a woman opened immediately and told us off. She said it's an American tradition, it's begging and all that rubbish. She told us we should go home and not bother anyone else.

Well this year, I've bought a house directly opposite the hag and her house is covered in Halloween stuff again.

I'm considering egging her windows later.

Knock on her door, but stick your willy through the letterbox and wee everywhere. That'd frighten her!

sigh, pokerstars changing reward system which means ill probably make about 3/4k£ less next year of garunteed income which is pretty important. Pretty sick to think i pay them £20k+ a year to play on their site and they reward us by money grabbing. They hold such a monopoly over other sites wrt to # of players, software etc that i dont want to move over to another site :(.

Edited by gharperr

Â