Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Sunday drivers. 

Screaming kids in pubs at 9am. Is there anywhere I can go to escape the devil spawn

"Its 5p for a bag is that ok?" Yes.. stop **** asking me in an apologetic voice if that's ok and bag up my shopping sugar tits! 

Teenagers in Scream masks last night acting like words removed. Come near me and you will be screaming as I'll stab you in the eye with my car keys

Fireworks - only bring joy to sad rocket polishers and children

• Like 2

"Its 5p for a bag is that ok?" Yes.. stop **** asking me in an apologetic voice if that's ok and bag up my shopping sugar tits! 

Yesterday:

"Would you like any bags?"

"Yes please. I'll have four."

"Four?! Are you sure? They're 5p each"

"Yes, four. Four. You're not questioning why i'm spending £10 on razor blades, or £15 on chicken breasts. Why are you so concerned with me paying 20 pence for plastic bags?!"

(I didn't actually say the last bit)

Sunday drivers. 

Screaming kids in pubs at 9am. Is there anywhere I can go to escape the devil spawn

Teenagers in Scream masks last night acting like words removed. Come near me and you will be screaming as I'll stab you in the eye with my car keys

Fireworks - only bring joy to sad rocket polishers and children

32756_tv-mcdonalds-michael-douglas-falli

• Like 2

I hate the new protocol in shops where it seems to be that they can't ask you if you want a bag anymore, you have to ask for it.

i bought some trainers in sports soccer yesterday and they tried to upsell the 1 pound bag to me which I declined, as nothing more was said I assumed I would just be given a normal bag and maybe they weren't charging for them like supermarkets. Nope I paid by card and the trainer box was just slid across the counter at me. In thinking right so I'm just going to continue my shopping trip with a shoe box under my arm??? Luckily I had a bit of change in my pocket so a second transaction with a receipt could be made for my bag.

pain in the arse!

I hate the new protocol in shops where it seems to be that they can't ask you if you want a bag anymore, you have to ask for it.

i bought some trainers in sports soccer yesterday and they tried to upsell the 1 pound bag to me which I declined, as nothing more was said I assumed I would just be given a normal bag and maybe they weren't charging for them like supermarkets. Nope I paid by card and the trainer box was just slid across the counter at me. In thinking right so I'm just going to continue my shopping trip with a shoe box under my arm??? Luckily I had a bit of change in my pocket so a second transaction with a receipt could be made for my bag.

pain in the arse!

over here the likes of clothing etc normally comes with a bag paper/plastic it just seems to be exclusively for the food shopping and the standard ones you get with the food shopping are extremely thin plastic 

Fireworks should not be on sale to the general public.

Have said this for years.

Strange that where I live is supposed to be short on cash and jobs, yet the **** pricks can afford to let fireworks off for three straight nights. Hundreds of quidsworth.

Dickheads.

• Like 1

Finally sold my car but it's been a **** up.

The guy was 3 hours late in meeting me which made me miss my coach home and cost me £22 quid. He didn't give a shit and wasn't sorry.

I've never sold a car before and didn't bring the part of the logbook I needed and now the guy is uncontactable when all I need is the V5C number to tell the DVLA it's not my car anymore.

Why do people make shit so difficult

People who still don't know how self serve checkouts work.

"It works on weight, you moron! If you stand there with your turkey twizzlers in your hand instead of in the bag it won't work!"

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

People who still don't know how self serve checkouts work.

"It works on weight, you moron! If you stand there with your turkey twizzlers in your hand instead of in the bag it won't work!"

even better now as when they finally do work out how to use the thing  and come to pay it asks them to enter how many bags they used  ... which prompts them to keep putting their credit card in and out the machine , lifting the bags up and looking around for a checkout assistant

I visualise a wall with them up against it and me holding the rifle

sigh, pokerstars changing reward system which means ill probably make about 3/4k£ less next year of garunteed income which is pretty important. Pretty sick to think i pay them £20k+ a year to play on their site and they reward us by money grabbing. They hold such a monopoly over other sites wrt to # of players, software etc that i dont want to move over to another site :(.

It had been coming, games going to die now once everyone realised they need to move down in order to survive. I can't see any upside so I have no idea what math they have worked out on their end to justify this.

Move to the live games, it's more fun. 

People who support teams from different ends of the country to where they were born and live pretending that local rivalries mean something to them.

For example, A London born and bred Man Utd fan hating Liverpool and Man Citeh because, you know, its the done thing.

• Like 1

People who support teams from different ends of the country to where they were born and live pretending that local rivalries mean something to them.

For example, A London born and bred Man Utd fan hating Liverpool and Man Citeh because, you know, its the done thing.

I was once in a pub, watching Liverpool vs Man Utd, and sat pissing myself laughing at a group of fans (a mix of both), talking like they were from Salford and Toxteth. They all had broad North East accents. I could barely hide my contempt.  

• Like 1

Â