Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The bloke on the train playing Meatloaf so loud on his ipod everyone on the carriage could hear, despite him wearing earphones. 

Were they the piss poor white earphones that they came with?

raises a good question actually

what would make him the bigger word removed  , using the little white buds or those giant ones  ?

My money is on the giant ones  fwiw

Adele

scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed to see what I've missed ( I'm concerned I'm not a good father as I didn't share a post about how much my daughter means to me ) and almost every other post is a link to her new song or new album

i had a quick listen , it's gash , I really really don't get her appeal 

• Like 1

Adele

scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed to see what I've missed ( I'm concerned I'm not a good father as I didn't share a post about how much my daughter means to me ) and almost every other post is a link to her new song or new album

You must have the wrong friends. I'm vaguely aware that she has an album out, but no links whatsoever on my FB page.

I think it was the fact he was listening to Meatloaf loudly more then the brand or the quality of the earphones! :)

Better quality earphones don't leak as much sound. Their job is to put sound in your ears, not to let everyone else know that you own an Apple product.

• Like 1

Adele

You must have the wrong friends. I'm vaguely aware that she has an album out, but no links whatsoever on my FB page.

i knew it was a mistake being friends with Bicks :)

• Like 2

I can understand people thinking that the likes Ellie Goulding, Sam Smith, Adele , Ed Sheeran sound pretty dull.  But the UK has some really talented musical acts too. I especially love Charlie XCX's whole oeuvre and Cher Lloyd's last Long Player was pretty underrated too.

Edited by useless

Adele is as much of a word removed as Sherwood, shit over produced music by a fat ginger clearing in the woods.

And to follow, I didn't know she an album out because I don't have Facebook, I'm THAT cool [emoji1]

'Celebrity' Youtubers.

The Kardashians

The bloke on the train playing Meatloaf so loud on his ipod everyone on the carriage could hear, despite him wearing earphones. 

Think I mentioned celebrity you tubers in the what's wrong with the youth of today thread a couple of months back

Dangerous dangerous game IMO sets so many bad examples and influences of impossible dreams

I can understand people thinking that the likes Ellie Goulding, Sam Smith, Adele , Ed Sheeran sound pretty dull.  But the UK has some really talented musical acts too. I especially love Charlie XCX's whole oeuvre and Cher Lloyd's last Long Player was pretty underrated too.

We always have, we punch way way above our weight in music, it's in danger of becoming a saturated market with dance acts like rudimental employing singers such as Ella Henderson, Ella Eire or whatever her name is plus 3/4 others who I can't even remember, Becky hill from round the corner from me, it's a new way in to the market as well as the TV shite

IMO we are and always will be top of the music world

• Like 1

Â