Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Went to the doctors on Monday for about the fifth time about migraines I keep getting come on at work (every couple months or so). Get 'em so bad I have to go home and sleep it off. Tried explaining to the doctor it was possibly down to work related stress as I've literally gone through every other possibility it may be triggering them, which she sort of got. Then she asked me about having a sick note which we both agreed could recuperate me a bit, so I got 2 weeks. Trouble is, on the note under reasoning all she has wrote is 'migraine'. So now, because my work is like the **** grapevine it is I'm getting texts of people I hardly ever speak to saying stuff like 'What's happenin with ya head then kid?' to which I didn't reply to last night, so I get another this morning saying 'What's happenin then kid?'. I'm glad you care and that, but this dick 'ed just wants to be the one to tell the people of my work what my problem is. 

If your manager has disclosed the reason why you are off to your colleagues then they could be in trouble. Its a personal issue and only certain people should know. 

Also, tell the person texting you to piss off :)

You are like my life coach man B)

I thought that but not sure I'd wanna go down that route. Basically the nosey team leader (who has nothing to do with me) would have asked the supervisor where I was and it would have got round that way.

And as for telling that lad to piss off, you don't know how tempted I was. He hasn't said anything since...

• Like 1

People calling everything 'Moneyball'. 

That Sherwood thread is completely uninhabitable at present.

I've checked the whole world wide web and can confirm the Sherwood thread is the worst thread on the internet at the minute.

Makes me want to weep as to what football fans have turned into in a couple of generations.

Very much this.

After reading a couple of comments in this thread I decided to have a gander at the Sherwood thread

I can confirm that it also annoys me. Cant stand on topic when we are on a bad run, its all so depressing. so the Sherwood thread gets a vote from me along with Peppa bloody pig

I say this and in no way am I looking for sympathy, its not me, I am totally fine, but my sister has cancer. Cervical cancer, which is shit, but apparently they have also found a lump in her breast. Thats all a bit shit really, its worth noting she is also ginger.

'Celebrity' Youtubers.

The Kardashians

The bloke on the train playing Meatloaf so loud on his ipod everyone on the carriage could hear, despite him wearing earphones. 

• Like 1

'Celebrity' Youtubers.

I took my son to Minecon this year ... we met dozens of youtubers  ..who were famous ( if you are under 14 and play Minecraft I guess )

The Diamond Minecart  (Dan to his friends ) earns something in the region of $2,000,000 a year from youtube  ... tbf he was a nice bloke and even when the convention finished and security were chucking everyone out of the Exel centre he told everyone he would come outside and sign all the autographs so nobody would be disappointed ... and lo and behold , that he did  .. thankfully I gambled on the right door and my son got a pic and an autograph before about 900 people came swarming over ...

makes it hard to tell my son to study hard at school when he lives in a world where Stampy Longnose earns more than the PM

• Like 1

The bloke on the train playing Meatloaf so loud on his ipod everyone on the carriage could hear, despite him wearing earphones. 

Were they the piss poor white earphones that they came with?

• Like 1

Â