Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Another wasted weekend before another soul destroying week at work

I need to sort my shit out, life is passing me by

you seem a bit depressed mate. your a free bird and a young un at that, you seem like you have a decent job which pays very well. you want to settle down? travel?  new challenge? all of these things you can do and your in charge of your own destiny. i wasted so many years that i will never get back and now i have kids im retricted to what i can do but the kids are the best thing that ever happend to me and if i never had them id still be wasting my years away. chin up dude.

I'm ok thanks mate, just a bit of a quiet weekend and me thinking too much! Was meant to be out Saturday but my mate cancelled so was stuck at home.

I'm probably just tired - haven't had more than a couple of continuous days off work in 11 months so I'm a bit exhausted. Got over 2 weeks off in November though :D

Another wasted weekend before another soul destroying week at work

I need to sort my shit out, life is passing me by

you seem a bit depressed mate. your a free bird and a young un at that, you seem like you have a decent job which pays very well. you want to settle down? travel?  new challenge? all of these things you can do and your in charge of your own destiny. i wasted so many years that i will never get back and now i have kids im retricted to what i can do but the kids are the best thing that ever happend to me and if i never had them id still be wasting my years away. chin up dude.

I'm ok thanks mate, just a bit of a quiet weekend and me thinking too much! Was meant to be out Saturday but my mate cancelled so was stuck at home.

I'm probably just tired - haven't had more than a couple of continuous days off work in 11 months so I'm a bit exhausted. Got over 2 weeks off in November though :D

so all that worrying i was doing over you and all along you were just being a mardy clearing in the woods :)

**** my back again, three years of struggling, thought I'd sorted it, no chance, absolute agony right now. Pissed off.

I understand it well. I have two bulging discs (L4 L5)

Been living with it for over 20 years.

It's a bitch.

20 years! **** that!

yep, thats my take on it as well

**** my back again, three years of struggling, thought I'd sorted it, no chance, absolute agony right now. Pissed off. 

I understand it well. I have two bulging discs (L4 L5)Been living with it for over 20 years.

It's a bitch.

20 years! **** that!

yep, thats my take on it as well

Any way to fix it or just something to live with now?

Plastic and non football fans making any comment about Villa.

"WTF would you know, you clueless word removed? Your opinion is worthless."

It's the plastics who are worse, IMO. Spend some time learning and listening before you spout off. Don't pretend you know or even really care, when it's clear you don't.

• Like 1

How shit like this can be passed as a serious 'theory'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microaggression_theory

The advantages of claiming victimhood these days, are so great, that more and more sensitive instruments of detection needed to be invented, so no one need feel left out.

I see a lot of these 'theories' as obscurantist bollocks, designed to increase the monopoly rents of those who both 'create' and propagate them.

• Like 2

Â