Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Was looking forward to a nice relaxing Christmas with no work until the new year but in the last 8 days I've done

London> Swansea> Birmingham > London> Oxford > London >Swansea > Birmingham > London > Swansea.

I've still got a return trip to Cardiff tomorrow then back to London on Wednesday when I can finally start to relax.

I have a cold coming on, and its gonna knock me down

Which amounts to three days of misery, four days of 'I think it's getting better' and two days of 'I thought it is only supposed to last a week'.

And according to my calculations is a lot less miserable than the Villa since 2010.  :(

• Like 1

Changing the wiper blades on the missus' car requiring a degree in mechanical engineering.

I reached a personal low point recently when I had to return to Halfords and pay the extra £6 to get them to fit a headlight bulb for me.

I used to strip engines and do basic welding. I've swapped out the suspension and steering column on a 1968 Spitfire ffs. But getting a bulb in to the sealed black plastic box of a modern headlight cluster beat me.

• Like 1

Changing the wiper blades on the missus' car requiring a degree in mechanical engineering.

I reached a personal low point recently when I had to return to Halfords and pay the extra £6 to get them to fit a headlight bulb for me.

I used to strip engines and do basic welding. I've swapped out the suspension and steering column on a 1968 Spitfire ffs. But getting a bulb in to the sealed black plastic box of a modern headlight cluster beat me.

Megane?

I had the same on my 54 plate corsa, getting the bulb out was relatively easy, it was held in place with a thin strip of metal in a u shape, however getting the new bulb in and the metal strip over it to hold it in place was impossible. In the end I took I to a garage who had to do it with a torch, a pair of tweezers a dentists mirror & the hand skills of a brain surgeon.

Breakfast today at the hotel ... More sausages , bacon , French toast and other goodies than you can feed Africa with and some woman walks through the whole lot and comes out with a plate of fruit .... And then orders a mint herbal tea

Just **** right off and get a sausage down your neck you're on holiday

• Like 2

Â