Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've bought my OH a few things she asked for plus a couple of CD's... I'm pretty worried she's gonna pull a great present out the bag for me and leave me looking like a thoughtless cheapskate... Might pop to town in the morning to get something else...

Edited by Genie

I'm pretty worried she's gonna pull a great present out the bag for me and leave me looking like a thoughtless cheapskate...

That will definitely happen.

Might nip out tomorrow and pick up a Terrys chocolate orange just to be sure!!1!

I've bought my OH a few things she asked for plus a couple of CD's... I'm pretty worried she's gonna pull a great present out the bag for me and leave me looking like a thoughtless cheapskate... Might pop to town in the morning to get something else...

Is it worth calling her fat or something, splitting up over Christmas, and thus saving you the pain of gift shopping, and all the hassle that goes with it?

• Like 1

I love to get presents, really do, but I know I have pulled it out of the bag this year and both my daughter and my wife are going to have to step their game up next year. Just seeing their faces on christmas morning, should be awesome.

• Like 1

Is everyone like me where they'd rather give presents than receive them?

I always get told I don't look happy with what I've got, apart from the year mom and dad bought me and my brother Mastersystem :lol:

I'm that way now.

Don't get me wrong, if nobody bought me anything I'd be pretty miffed.

But I look forward to people opening presents from me more than I look forward to opening my own

Â