Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5p for the train ride from the island - but you had to pay when you got off because they had a proper station the other end

which meant with the old slam doors, you could jump off the train where it slowed on the bend into the station and spend your 5p in the school tuck shop

we were banned from using trains after a few months of this and had to walk across the docks to get to school

• Like 1

nor me, i think this christmas the in laws mom had the film dvd, the in laws dad had his autobiography and my step dad had tickets to see him live

i really dont get it

To be fair I was forced to sit through the first Christmas special and ended up belly laughing at the end, despite myself. Anyone have a list of the top 50, I fancy a gander. Google is failing me.

I don't get Mrs Brown's Boys at all. No idea at all what is funny. Completely baffled.

There are other programmes I don't like but I can see the appeal from other people's perspective. Not MBB though, no idea at all.

• Like 1

I don't get Mrs Brown's Boys at all. No idea at all what is funny. Completely baffled.

There are other programmes I don't like but I can see the appeal from other people's perspective. Not MBB though, no idea at all.

Same here, I just don't get it.  Like you say, I can see why other prgrammes I don't like appeal to other people, but the "humour" in that just seems to be non-existent.  I can't imagine paying to go to the cinema to watch a 2 hour version either, what's that about?!

Or Miranda for that matter.

I think Miranda is very much 'female' comedy in as much as any comedy can be male or female.

I took my missus and her friends to see it filmed at the old BBC Centre and the queue to get in was 90% female. Apparently it was awesome, lots of downtime between filming scenes, lots of re shoots due to giggling mid scene. Apparently all with Miranda keeping the audience spell bound between takes with endless funnies that kept everyone laughing for a about 3 hours to film a single episode. They absolutely loved it.

I had three hours in central London at an exclusive sex dungeon (ok, the Imperial War Museum).

I don't find Mrs Brown's Boys funny at all but I remember watching an episode of QI and he was quite funny on that, I didn't recognise him whilst watching, so when I found out who he was I was quite surprised. I've never watched Miranda but I think it might be really funny, will have to czech it out.

I don't find Mrs Brown's Boys funny at all but I remember watching an episode of QI and he was quite funny on that, I didn't recognise him whilst watching, so when I found out who he was I was quite surprised. I've never watched Miranda but I think it might be really funny, will have to czech it out.

Are you facing forwards? Tilt your head upwards about 90o and stare. That will be far funnier than watching Miranda.

• Like 2

You Tube putting adverts in the actual videos. Half way listening to some My Bloody Valentine (can't be arsed to walk upstairs and get the record), and Alex ******* Zane pops up, telling me to go to Berlin! 

When did the chip shop become so expensive? A small fish and chips and a small kebab meat and chips for 12 quid, last time I went to a chip shop a tener would buy you all sorts

Wtf what kebab place is that

Such a wrip off

No such thing as a michelin star gourmet kebab the greasier the better who cares what they are made from after 6 beers anyway

Edited by AshVilla

Â