Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Gifts exchanged with the gf.

She was Delighted with her new laptop but apparently me mentioning that she bought me tickets to a show she really wants to see sounded ungrateful.

Add to the tickets, a blu-Ray she knows I already have (she forgot we watched it at mine three weeks ago), a game of bop-it (a game she loves, apparently) and some novelty Christmas socks.

I think the only useful present is the Mr Grumpy mug.

It's early days but I think this Christmas isn't going to end well.

Anyone fancy going to the theatre next week?

Leave her, she's selfish and inconsiderate. 

My Mrs got me a PS4. 

People like this. Get a grip love, I know its not ideal but these things happen. Looking for compensation says it all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30602609

'Worst Christmas ever'

Ros Bruce, from Essex, said her 10-year-old son got an Xbox One for Christmas, and he and a friend had spent weeks planning what games they would play together online. She said they had been downloading a game since 09:00 GMT - and by 23:40 it was still not ready.

"He has spent most of the day in tears," she said.

"He says it's been his worst Christmas ever.

"I think Xbox should compensate us all."

• Like 1

They could switch off the servers during the election.

Get the reactivation code from your local polling station.

That'll engage the youth vote.

I'd watch some spotty kid from the No VAT On Games Party dismantle Farage on QT.

• Like 2

The spoilt little shit should be made to watch Syria and Ebola footage for the next 48 hours.

Exactly. Or footage of the 10 year anniversary of the tsunami. 

Villa lose and had to cancel my meal out tonight (Hedgehog in Lichfield) because of the snow. What a shit couple of hours 

Edited by Xela

There was a reporter at the Bull Ring on the news earlier to talk about the boxing day sales, he said that some people queued up outside at 6:30PM LAST NIGHT.

What kind of **** retard goes out at tea time on Christmas day to camp out in the cold all night just to get 20% off some designer labels?

• Like 2

Its the fact I can't get there... the snow makes my beamer unusable! I can't even get it out of my apartment complex!

What is more annoying is that I don't have any food in the house.. was eating out tonight and going shops tomorrow. Looks like the Foxes biscuit tin is going to take a pounding! 

There was a reporter at the Bull Ring on the news earlier to talk about the boxing day sales, he said that some people queued up outside at 6:30PM LAST NIGHT.

What kind of **** retard goes out at tea time on Christmas day to camp out in the cold all night just to get 20% off some designer labels?

There were queues outside Next, Next FFS!

The majority of stuff will get returned by people anyway! Never seen the appeal

What kind of **** retard goes out at tea time on Christmas day to camp out in the cold all night just to get 20% off some designer labels?

The majority of stuff will get returned by people anyway! Never seen the appeal

And it'll be 20% off a price that was only the price for 5 days in July when they had 1 item tucked away in the corner of the shop so nobody bought it.

Villa lose and had to cancel my meal out tonight (Hedgehog in Lichfield) because of the snow. What a shit couple of hours

I think you need to watch footage of the 10 year anniversary of the tsunami ;)

Or go a couple of days without the Playstation Network

Â