Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I don't really bother with physical media any more. I assumed most other people didn't either.

Need both :) I especially need something to play high end music recordings, and if I need to spend 1000 quid on a sacd player I might as well get a bluray that can handle more than just music. Stupid expensive hobby but there you go.

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

I don't really bother with physical media any more. I assumed most other people didn't either.

I just prefer to have a physical copy of something.

I've got shelves full of physical copies that will never see the light of day again. Should get rid of them really.

If there's an option to buy a physical copy of any media, I almost always will, for anything. I prefer having a physical item that, in the case of games and movies retain some trade in value. I also like having a shelf of my collection, it's nice having a physical record of your tastes on the wall.

• Like 1

Only problem is storage, I have 6 bookcases filled with just about everything, with bits crammed in any space. Stuff stacked on top of other stuff, books shelved one row in front of another, stuff stacked on top of the book cases.

If there's an option to buy a physical copy of any media, I almost always will, for anything. I prefer having a physical item that, in the case of games and movies retain some trade in value. I also like having a shelf of my collection, it's nice having a physical record of your tastes on the wall.

Aren't most games one user only now? I know that with the origin games once you use the key it can't be used again, so no trade in value.

Aren't most games one user only now? I know that with the origin games once you use the key it can't be used again, so no trade in value.

The minority of games are but you can just buy a new key.

PC games are an exception, I use Steam etc, you can't avoid it understandably.

Â