Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Its the fact I can't get there... the snow makes my beamer unusable! I can't even get it out of my apartment complex!

What is more annoying is that I don't have any food in the house.. was eating out tonight and going shops tomorrow. Looks like the Foxes biscuit tin is going to take a pounding! 

Bloody hell mate, I know things sound tough but there's no need to take out the sexual frustration on that poor tin.

People like this. Get a grip love, I know its not ideal but these things happen. Looking for compensation says it all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30602609

'Worst Christmas ever'

Ros Bruce, from Essex, said her 10-year-old son got an Xbox One for Christmas, and he and a friend had spent weeks planning what games they would play together online. She said they had been downloading a game since 09:00 GMT - and by 23:40 it was still not ready.

"He has spent most of the day in tears," she said.

"He says it's been his worst Christmas ever.

"I think Xbox should compensate us all."

I said, Hey! You! Get off of my cloud 

Hey! You! Get off of my cloud 

Hey! You! Get off of my cloud 

Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd 

On my cloud, baby 

• Like 1

Villa lose and had to cancel my meal out tonight (Hedgehog in Lichfield) because of the snow. What a shit couple of hours

I think you need to watch footage of the 10 year anniversary of the tsunami ;)

:D

I refrained from crying all day and claiming compensation so I think I'm ok!  :P

My sister's habit of reading everything out.

If we're sat watching tv or whatever with the family, she'll be on her phone reading face book and the news etc.

But she assumes that we all want to know everything she's reading. So every 2 minutes she'll read something out

"Oh such and such has had a baby"

"Ha there's this funny picture on Facebook"

"Have you seen this news story"

SHUT THE **** UP!

• Like 4

Its the fact I can't get there... the snow makes my beamer unusable! I can't even get it out of my apartment complex!

What is more annoying is that I don't have any food in the house.. was eating out tonight and going shops tomorrow. Looks like the Foxes biscuit tin is going to take a pounding! 

Bloody hell mate, I know things sound tough but there's no need to take out the sexual frustration on that poor tin.

I just love those bisquits!

foxs_203x150.jpg

If we're sat watching tv or whatever with the family, she'll be on her phone reading face book and the news etc.

But she assumes that we all want to know everything she's reading. So every 2 minutes she'll read something out

SHUT THE **** UP!

On Christmas day my sister gave us all a running commentary on what her friends were doing. No one cares.

My old man was going mental whilst cooking the dinner. We had guests from Canada over as well, I was so embarrassed. I'm amazed that adults can still totally lose it and have massive tantrums. It's just an alien concept to me, even when I'm extremely pissed off I can sort of keep it in check.

One of the things I had to deal with on Christmas Day was a bloke having a tantrum because his girlfriend had not cooked the dinner to his satisfaction so he'd booted all his family out of the house and he and his brother were smashing it up.

He was a bit drunk and had snorted some coke. Very excitable.

Edited by 8pints

One of the things I had to deal with on Christmas Day was a bloke having a tantrum because his girlfriend had not cooked the dinner to his satisfaction so he'd booted all his family out of the house and he and his brother was smashing it up.

Probably an excuse to tidy up after and use the henry hoover he got for christmas :P

• Like 3

One of the things I had to deal with on Christmas Day was a bloke having a tantrum because his girlfriend had not cooked the dinner to his satisfaction so he'd booted all his family out of the house and he and his brother was smashing it up.

It was RV wasn't it?

• Like 1

SHUT THE **** UP!

My mum is even worse than that.

She'll say stuff like that "Oh, such and such has had a baby", but then follow it up by reading out EVERY comment on the status. It's not like she's even telling us, she's reading out loud to herself. Then if Eastenders is on, she'll throw a bitch fit if someone talks.

Â