Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Thought I saw an advert for "yacht anthems " yesterday on TV ... At first I figured it was a spoof and I'd flicked over to some comedy show

But no I really had flicked over to the adverts .....

Quiz thread?

Guess the tracks?

They weren't anything to do with sailing if I recall ... All the middle of the road annoying American stuff ... journey , doobie brothers , hall and oats etc

Thought I saw an advert for "yacht anthems " yesterday on TV ... At first I figured it was a spoof and I'd flicked over to some comedy show

Quiz thread?

Guess the tracks?

They weren't anything to do with sailing if I recall ... All the middle of the road annoying American stuff ... journey , doobie brothers , hall and oats etc
Yeah. Apparently 'yacht rock' is a thing. Mooney it.

Quiz thread?

Guess the tracks?

Yeah. Apparently 'yacht rock' is a thing. Mooney it.

never heard of him  :)

How about when you need a pee first thing in the morning, but as you're usually standing to attention you need to sit and tuck your member uncomfortably below the seat.  Unfortunately it doesn't aim totally downwards and sprays all the urine upwards and between the seat and the toilet rim, which then drips down the front of the bog and onto the floor.

Please say that happens to other people?

• Like 2

Was eating lunch yesterday, in a place I go to regularly, this group of US tourists came in, moved a load of tables, they hadn't all arrived and the waitress asked did they want to order, one of the girls said no because they hadn't all arrived. So the waitress went around to another few tables got orders etc, there were arriving one by one and one of them was a total bell end. Anyway the last member finally arrived and the bell end says so everyone can hear what do we have to do to get served here. So the waitress who was taking my order at the time, was a bit embarrassed. She then went over and asked were they ready and he sarcastically goes no, no, no, come back in another ten minutes, the waitress was foreign and didn't really pick up on the sarcasm and left but he called her back and goes you should have taken my order ten minutes ago. He then wanted a burger which wasn't on the lunch menu, so she had to tell him it wasn't an option, he kicked up a fuss and eventually ordered some noodle dish.

While waiting for the food, he calls the waitress over and tells her to turn off the tv as it was distracting him, (SSN was on) and he didn't know how anyone could do anything with the tv on, the volume was on mute or next to it. Finally, his food comes and I eat here 2/3 days a week food is always spot on, he makes a big fuss that his noodles aren't cooked. How I wanted to box this guy in the face was about 28 I'd say. 

• Like 1

Was eating lunch yesterday, in a place I go to regularly, this group of US tourists came in, moved a load of tables, they hadn't all arrived and the waitress asked did they want to order, one of the girls said no because they hadn't all arrived. So the waitress went around to another few tables got orders etc, there were arriving one by one and one of them was a total bell end. Anyway the last member finally arrived and the bell end says so everyone can hear what do we have to do to get served here. So the waitress who was taking my order at the time, was a bit embarrassed. She then went over and asked were they ready and he sarcastically goes no, no, no, come back in another ten minutes, the waitress was foreign and didn't really pick up on the sarcasm and left but he called her back and goes you should have taken my order ten minutes ago. He then wanted a burger which wasn't on the lunch menu, so she had to tell him it wasn't an option, he kicked up a fuss and eventually ordered some noodle dish.

While waiting for the food, he calls the waitress over and tells her to turn off the tv as it was distracting him, (SSN was on) and he didn't know how anyone could do anything with the tv on, the volume was on mute or next to it. Finally, his food comes and I eat here 2/3 days a week food is always spot on, he makes a big fuss that his noodles aren't cooked. How I wanted to box this guy in the face was about 28 I'd say. 

But at least he didn't order a Waldorf salad.  :)

You shouldn't be sitting down to pee you woman.

Not even with a stiffy? Should I lay horizontally across the big perhaps?

NSFW

qujHfvq.jpg

Edited by limpid
spoiler added
  • Like 3

Â