Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Ask your wife if I'm a virgin...

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!

(sorry, I love you really ;) )

I asked as Tonyh is on another one of his overseas trips, she said you are.

I was trying to link to that scene from the Inbetweeners when Will "dry humps" Charlotte  and he says "does that count"  and she replies with "well , i'm not counting it "

or something along those lines 

poxy copyright by ch 4 means the video doesn't work though  ... foiled

Cool. Tell her I accidentally took Stefan's coat home by accident last time I was there.

did you take it by accident ,only you never said  ....

My Friday fruit gum packet containing no greens or oranges a 0.016% chance.

my mate had similar with wine gums  , no black ones in the packet

he wrote to Maynards saying the balck ones were his favourite and how disappointed he was etc etc  and they sent him a couple of vouchers for a new pack  ( the big packs)

Morons who queue too close behind you when you're at a cashpoint and almost knock you out of the way as soon as you start to walk away. I now turn right round to walk off, invariably bumping in to them as they move forward, saying "jesus, give me some space !" as I carry on. Not subtle but needs to be done.

Same goes for those in supermarket queues......if you really want to stand THAT close to me then you're more than welcome to pay for my stuff as well !

Personal Space Invaders - one of my all time pet hates. I tend to deliberately take a step back onto their feet for the lols.

I like to reach into my pockets quickly which causes rapid elbow movement, sometimes straight into their ribs. Finish off with an "Oh sorry, didn't realise you were standing THAT close to me"

• Like 1

Work - now, i've posted elsewhere that i'm off until the 23rd... great, love it... but i've hard to work like a dog the last week or so as typically, my workload has shot up just before my holiday. Always seems to happen and pisses me off. Been in at 6:30am last few days and worked late as well. Least its done now

Work - now, i've posted elsewhere that i'm off until the 23rd... great, love it... but i've hard to work like a dog the last week or so as typically, my workload has shot up just before my holiday. Always seems to happen and pisses me off. Been in at 6:30am last few days and worked late as well. Least its done now

I've got one like that next week

I usually go away in August when the family go to Hungary  .. and of course I always get a monster project comes in before I go .. so this year I'm going in June , historically my quietest month  and wallop in comes a big project

I leave Sat morning , I'll probably pull an all nighter on Friday and go straight to the airport from the office ,power nap on the flight and ready to hit the ground running once i step off the plane

Â