Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

You don't mean that, I like millwall. They have character.

I have to say I'm with you on this one.

I know they have a massively bad reputation but in speaking as you find, they've been very good. We organised home and away friendlies against them, we were treated very well down there. For our home game the local police decided it had to be behind closed doors due to their reputation. As the idea had been to raise a little money Millwall gave us a cheque for a few quid which they didn't have to do.

They also applied for about 100 / 120 press passes, but oddly when the press turned up they were all mid twenties and wearing the stereotype burberry. But again, were well behaved and chatty and interested.

Fair play to 'em, I'd invite them again.

Obviously got a big hooligan problem, but I think they are a proper community club. The den when in full flow is as loud as anywhere in english football. I've got a soft spot for them, give me them over the other so called hard nut clubs like leeds,blues etc.

Obviously got a big hooligan problem, but I think they are a proper community club. The den when in full flow is as loud as anywhere in english football. I've got a soft spot for them, give me them over the other so called hard nut clubs like leeds,blues etc.

The problem is the community that supports them!

I'm getting inundated with facebook friend requests off random people, who I assume are bots or something.

I'm getting about 5 a day I reckon.

Annoying.

buying Nurofen Plus and getting the 3rd degree because they contain Codine and can be addictive

I'm on 20 of these  tablets a day and I'm not addicted to them  , talk about health and safety gone mad ..

• Like 1

Can't find a good thread to put this in, but Facebook, today: 

yRoQtrk.png

I can only assume that Michael Vincent Murray really liked My Kind of People

That I got my hopes up that I would see Fozzy Bear singing Iron Lion Zion, on the Youtube clip I just watched, but it turned out it was just clips from The Muppets, edited together to make it look like he's miming to Bob Marley. 

• Like 2

That I leave everything to the last moment to sort anything. I've know for a good month I've got a DJ gig coming up, but tonight was my last chance to sort my records out, and try and put some kind of set together. I've spent most of the evening sifting through various different piles of records, not being able to find most of the records I want. I could have done this last week, when I was sat about doing nothing on my week off. Means I'm gonna have to miss some of the first World Cup game on Thursday, finishing off getting ready.  I'm an idiot.

If I could get organised, I'd be dangerous. Best just to stay laid back, and wing it. Works for me most of the time, even if I do annoy myself.

Haha sounds like when I was in a band a couple years back, we'd barely practice then a gig would come up and we'd have one practice the day before to go through a set list and just wing it. At one point we wrote 2 new songs and learnt 2 new covers in a week with a gig on the Friday and Saturday.

Worked for us though somehow aswell haha.

• Like 1

Â