Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I can't do anything that might be considered a chore until it absolutely has to be done.

I was terrible for essays and revision etc. No matter how many times I'd tell myself I'd get it out the way early I just wouldn't.

An actual genuine deficiency I reckon.

I think so many people are like that.

I envied people at uni and school who would get all their projects started or even finished early.

ONCE at uni I finished an essay a week before it was due and felt like I was a new man because of how relaxed it made me. Never happened again.

Got a little ragey. Posted on facebook that a tv series was finally starting to get interesting, said that I was only 3 seasons in so no spoilers, then some odious words removed spoiled the ending. Reluctant to say the name of the series for fear that some of you would find it hilarious to spoil it a bit more. Thats not funny, thats the move of a clearing in the woods.

Another classic from the prat in my office who threatened to cut my head off when I told him he spoke rubbish.

Me: "Looking forward to the World Cup?"

Prat: "Yeah, just hope my team do well."

"Who's your team?"

"The European and World Champions."

"Spain?"

"Yep."

"You're English."

"Yeah, but I'm also European. We're in the EU."

Another classic from the prat in my office who threatened to cut my head off when I told him he spoke rubbish.

"Who's your team?"

"Spain?"

"Yep."

"You're English."

I can see why that would annoy.

He is caught trying to have his cake while eating it.

If he had simply denied the assumption that a person must support his native country, he has nothing to answer for.

But he wants it both ways. :angry:  

"Who's your team?"

"Spain?"

"Yep."

"You're English."

Do you work with this guy?

"Don't really like your Dad, or can't be arsed to put any thought into what to get him for Father's Day? Why not get him, Now That's What I Call Rock?"

Do people really buy this crap?

I'm chuffed with the present I got my Dad. He's a big fan of Lee Evans, so I got him tickets to see him later in the year. Ordered them months ago, surprised myself how organised I was! 

$(KGrHqR,!k4E67JfIz7CBO54G66!Pw~~60_12.J

As a kid I received the excellent K tel album 'Midnight Hustle' for Christmas. Note the strap line boasting of a free Boney M poster.

I unfolded the poster and held it up and announced 'whoooooah, Boney M poster!!!'

My brother had received a set of darts for Christmas, turned, announced 'I hates Boney M' and threw a dart at the poster. The dart went through the poster and into my wrist / lower arm resulting in me howling and jumping around the bedroom with the paper poster flapping away, pinned to me.

I've still got the album. The poster didn't survive day 1.

currently watching one of the worst pieces of journalism I've ever seen on Newsnight

somebody claiming to be a political journalist started her little article stating she wasn't sure where Luxembourg was

she's then gone to Luxembourg to 'try and find Claude Juncker - but it's a bank holiday so everywhere is closed

the security on the gate of the (closed) parliament won't tell her where he is

she finds his house, stands outside at the gate, but doesn't get to meet him

'clearly somebody doesn't want us to interview him' she states

utterly pathetic and will probably be used as the next UKIP broadcast

it's almost as though there's an agenda in this country to tell us politics is boring and we should all just watch TOWIE

currently watching one of the worst pieces of journalism I've ever seen on Newsnight

somebody claiming to be a political journalist started her little article stating she wasn't sure where Luxembourg was

she's then gone to Luxembourg to 'try and find Claude Juncker - but it's a bank holiday so everywhere is closed

the security on the gate of the (closed) parliament won't tell her where he is

she finds his house, stands outside at the gate, but doesn't get to meet him

'clearly somebody doesn't want us to interview him' she states

utterly pathetic and will probably be used as the next UKIP broadcast

it's almost as though there's an agenda in this country to tell us politics is boring and we should all just watch TOWIE

sounds like kay burley 

"Don't really like your Dad, or can't be arsed to put any thought into what to get him for Father's Day? Why not get him, Now That's What I Call Rock?"

Do people really buy this crap?

Thought I saw an advert for "yacht anthems " yesterday on TV ... At first I figured it was a spoof and I'd flicked over to some comedy show

But no I really had flicked over to the adverts .....

Thought I saw an advert for "yacht anthems " yesterday on TV ... At first I figured it was a spoof and I'd flicked over to some comedy show

But no I really had flicked over to the adverts .....

Quiz thread?

Guess the tracks?

Edited by snowychap

Â