Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Was eating lunch yesterday, in a place I go to regularly, this group of US tourists came in, moved a load of tables, they hadn't all arrived and the waitress asked did they want to order, one of the girls said no because they hadn't all arrived. So the waitress went around to another few tables got orders etc, there were arriving one by one and one of them was a total bell end. Anyway the last member finally arrived and the bell end says so everyone can hear what do we have to do to get served here. So the waitress who was taking my order at the time, was a bit embarrassed. She then went over and asked were they ready and he sarcastically goes no, no, no, come back in another ten minutes, the waitress was foreign and didn't really pick up on the sarcasm and left but he called her back and goes you should have taken my order ten minutes ago. He then wanted a burger which wasn't on the lunch menu, so she had to tell him it wasn't an option, he kicked up a fuss and eventually ordered some noodle dish.

While waiting for the food, he calls the waitress over and tells her to turn off the tv as it was distracting him, (SSN was on) and he didn't know how anyone could do anything with the tv on, the volume was on mute or next to it. Finally, his food comes and I eat here 2/3 days a week food is always spot on, he makes a big fuss that his noodles aren't cooked. How I wanted to box this guy in the face was about 28 I'd say. 

1332823952.0942_600x480_american-tourist

You shouldn't be sitting down to pee you woman.

Not even with a stiffy? Should I lay horizontally across the big perhaps?

Sitting would surely make it harder? (pun absolutely intended)

• Like 2

Why do so many of you wake up with hard-ons?

I rarely do..

I always do.

An absolute raging one too.

Apparently it's linked to a full bladder. True story.

I rarely do..

I never don't.

In fact just becoming horizontal makes it go up.  Not sure if my body is trying to add something vertical to counter it.

I rarely do..

Same here, it's a rarity for me. Sleeping is about the only time I don't have an erection.

• Like 3

I rarely do..

I always do.

An absolute raging one too.

Apparently it's linked to a full bladder. True story.

I think we've had this discussion before (which really shows the quality conversation we pursue here in Off Topic ;)) and I thought oft times waking up with an erection is a mechanism of your body to stop pee from leaking out when you have a full bladder, but it would seem this is not the case.

First thing in the morning I generally do a sit down wee.  Mainly because i'm too tired to stand. 

Yes, me also.

If it's linked to a full bladder, why not go for a whizz before you jump into bed??

Same here, with a decent chance of me needing to get up for one in the middle 

Or you pee before bed and still need to pee when you wake up (basically every night for me)

Same here, with a decent chance of me needing to get up for one in the middle of the night too, depending on my fluid intake.

Â